BIO, CHEM, MATHS 2/3u, reasonable rate, eastwood/epping or chatswood area preferred (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I finished HSC last year with band 6 in all of the listed subjects - 92 Bio, 93 Chem, 97 2u, 47 3u (copy of result can be provided). I am pretty confident with the way that I teach, no rote learning.

It is okay whether you are year 11 or year 12, obviously 12 is the priority here though.

Expected pay is about 25/hr, negotiable! Please don't think that my teaching is any worse than those that charge $50/hr, I just believe in a reasonable price.

message me here or contact 0406799518 if your interested or got any questions :awesome:

get_back23

HSC
Re: BIO, CHEM, MATHS 2/3u, reasonable rate, eastwood/epping or chatswood area preferr

Do you do revision class for chem, in preparation for the final exam?

HSC
N/A
Re: BIO, CHEM, MATHS 2/3u, reasonable rate, eastwood/epping or chatswood area preferr

Yea of course, if you are a year 12 student then its going to be mostly revision and fixing holes in your knowledge anyway

HSC
N/A

bump

HSC
N/A

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)