bio notes (1 Viewer)

chloescott

HSC
hey guys i was wondering how many words is appropriate fro bio notes, I currently have 13k iwas wondering if that's excessive for one module and how much you'd recommend?

dasfas

HSC
That's fine, don't worry about having too many words. Just make sure you're not being excessively verbose and try to be concise.
My notes ended up being 50k words and I think that it was the perfect amount for covering everything in-depth and also going over extension stuff to better understand the underlying processes.

Ultimately, the work you do here also carries over into uni (if you're doing bio), so might as well put in the effort

chloescott

HSC
That's fine, don't worry about having too many words. Just make sure you're not being excessively verbose and try to be concise.
My notes ended up being 50k words and I think that it was the perfect amount for covering everything in-depth and also going over extension stuff to better understand the underlying processes.

Ultimately, the work you do here also carries over into uni (if you're doing bio), so might as well put in the effort
thank youuuuu do you think I should maybe cut down to 10k for this module, I'm not sure if its the heaviest and I'm not really finished yet its so stressing o_O

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Please do not think of how many words you have, instead think of whether or not you have addressed each syllabus dot point appropriately.

dasfas

HSC
thank youuuuu do you think I should maybe cut down to 10k for this module, I'm not sure if its the heaviest and I'm not really finished yet its so stressing o_O
My heaviest was mod7 because I found it super interesting so I did extra study. However, as I said, word count isn't a great metric - just make sure you're covering everything in the syllabus in-depth, whenever you learn something new in class, from a worksheet, past paper, video or other, write it down! And finally, make sure that you add ALL of the mistakes you make to your notes, so that you don't make them again.

chloescott

HSC
Please do not think of how many words you have, instead think of whether or not you have addressed each syllabus dot point appropriately.
so it doesn't matter if I have too many notes, so far I've answered all outcomes but others are saying they have much less words

chloescott

HSC
My heaviest was mod7 because I found it super interesting so I did extra study. However, as I said, word count isn't a great metric - just make sure you're covering everything in the syllabus in-depth, whenever you learn something new in class, from a worksheet, past paper, video or other, write it down! And finally, make sure that you add ALL of the mistakes you make to your notes, so that you don't make them again.
thank you so much!

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
so it doesn't matter if I have too many notes, so far I've answered all outcomes but others are saying they have much less words
It doesn't matter at all. As long as you have broken down each syllabus point and addressed each part appropriately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)