• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bio students, your 1/2 yrly results here (1 Viewer)

IceBreaker

HSC
this thread is to post your bio result from 1/2 yrly. good luck! :)

i havent done mine(gonna cram like hell with timmy notes).pleas dont be like me and cram, it doesnt further your education, but if you know nothing at all, then cram like hell!!!.

Last edited:

ljiljana

I just did my half yearly today... and yes i knew nothing and definately screwed up. There goes my good marks.... stupid bio!

gosh

83%, did my test last week and got my results back a few days ago. Not a bad result i reckon compared to the rest of the grade but could do with improvement. Stuffed up one major question on pedigrees and an inheritance tree diagram worth 7 marks. arghhh...
better luck next time i guess.

ishq

brown?
HSC
I get my results on Friday.
Argh!
:D

this_girl

HSC
Did mine last week, probably won't get the results until next term. It was easy but I bet you I still failed by a bit.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Mine's on Monday arvo! Oh how I can't wait! Actually (as weird as it may sound), I'm kinda lookin forward to it; so I can see where I'm up to in my knowledge for the subject...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
Mine's on Monday arvo! Oh how I can't wait! Actually (as weird as it may sound), I'm kinda lookin forward to it; so I can see where I'm up to in my knowledge for the subject...
Good spirit!

IceBreaker

HSC
guys if just aiming to do average then i suggest you dL that timmy guys note for bio and supplement it with Biology Excel(not that crap because they revised it in 2004 and there's study card too).

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Don't know what my results are but I did it today! :eek: It was the only exam I've had nerves before; probably cause the teacher expects a lot from me or just cause I like this subject heaps; dunno, but I think I went ok!

Fingers crossed! :uhhuh:

Good Luck to anyone who still has their exams to come; and Good Luck to anyone awaiting their results! :)

Twiggyy

twiggy
HSC
bio second hand data

hey our skool didnt giv us a test for bio.. just second hand data on quarantine and its effectiveness.. but we had like 2 hours for it.. Had it on tuesday so hopefully we'll get it bak soon..

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Twiggyy said:
hey our skool didnt giv us a test for bio.. just second hand data on quarantine and its effectiveness.. but we had like 2 hours for it.. Had it on tuesday so hopefully we'll get it bak soon..
You're lucky! Wish that's all I had -> instead i had a 2 1/2 hour exam! :uhhuh:

Budz

HSC
yer did mine last week, considering only like 40 ppl do it in my school its been marked
i did well lol, fluked it
49/50
stuffed up labelling parts of the kidney
didnt think id had to know lol

elisabeth

HSC
88% but hey, it was first.

On the other hand, the fact that people are just more mediocre than me is really nothing to be proud of. I know the dot points pretty well but made a few stupid mistakes - better get doing some practise papers then.

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
elisabeth said:
88% but hey, it was first.

On the other hand, the fact that people are just more mediocre than me is really nothing to be proud of. I know the dot points pretty well but made a few stupid mistakes - better get doing some practise papers then.
I only got 73%... i duno if you'd consider that a good mark...

elisabeth

HSC
Samie_Loo said:
I only got 73%... i duno if you'd consider that a good mark...
I'm sorry if it came off like that... *is a perfectionist* However, apparently most of my class are hovering at around 50% for that test... which I doubt many people would consider a good mark. I meant really that my mark only looks good because most of the others did badly, it's not a brilliant mark in its own right.

Besides, I don't know how hard your test was or anything. You could know the syllabus really well, got bored and walked out early/felt sick on the day, whatever. I'm sorry if I sounded rude.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Preliminary Biology Mid-Course Examination:
- Test was much harder than I had expected
- Asked about specific experiments done in class which I totally forgot about
- Still managed a mediocre performance in terms of class ranking, but a crap performance in terms of what I got in my other sciences
- Managed exactly 75%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)