BIO Trial- Discussion (1 Viewer)

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
How on earth is every going to remember all the information?

Is it by writing is out like 10 times all their notes, or reading it?

who agrees that reading it, won't stay in your head? cause in my half- yearly, wrote my notes and got 80%, not becuase I didn't know watch, cause I read on quetsions wrong, lost 6 marks, 3 marks on MC, some other 1 or 2 marks on short answers.

So, how should I eliminate these mistakes, becasue biology is all about remembering the notes, not how smart you are or how much study you do? ( trust me I know alot but still get stuck on some stupid questions, I am averaging a 90% right now). Who agress becasue someone could be rote learning like me and some on understands them completely and gets 100%, its hard to know, which method is effective.

how are you guys, going to learn all that say 100 pages of notes, you might have study consistently, I know I did as well, but still you have to memorize them well, how are you going to remember, if you don't write it a couple of times.

Lets see, how here finds the bets solution of studying for trials, becasue its all about remember the notes, it does't matter if you have band 6 notes or simple notes, it all about remembering and anser the question properly.

moocow920

HSC
I believe that in bio you do have to understand it not just rote learn it. If you understand the information you will be able to remember it better, and even if you didnt remember a detail by understanding the content you may be able to work out a specific detailg in the exam. I think rote learning can take you to a band 4 or low 5 in bio, but to get to band 6 level you do have to understand the content and be able to apply it in situations rather than just regurgitate it, and make sure that what you say actually answers the question. Just rote learning isn't going to get you to that higher level of quality and higher marks

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
How do you goes remember all that information, I understand that you have to understand and apply, my bio trial this Thursday, I still have time, should I study for it, if I want to get a band 6, I currently got 100% Task 1, 93% Task 2, 82% Task 3, on average 90%, could I still get a band 6, I ranked 12/45.

How should I effectively study for my trials, I made my notes, but they are 25 pages each, how should I study all that for trials!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)