bio trials how did every one go???? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kimmeh said:
since bloody when ? stop fishing for compliments mr-i'm-coming-first :p
If I was fishing for compliments I would have said "I'm bio king" and btw, thats 5% better than my physics mark:)

Last edited:

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
did cssa, and got 91% although i *should* get 93%... lost most of my marks in the stupid m/c and 2 for that stupid bacteria graph question...

Mizuki

HSC
N/A
i completely messed up in the cssa trial, got 64%...but I think I did much better in the second trial(independent) which we did today...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
hah, well i went complete crap. 83.5/100. and basically all of it lost on genetics elective. am comforted by fact that most ppl scored way below that and that although i lost heaps of marks in genetics i still passed, where the class average was a fail (10.5/25). the test was sooo hard! well, either that or our whole yr is just really stupid...i prefer to live in denial and go with the first personally! :)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
My school did the NEAP paper, but with the Catholic part for our option [Communication] and I got 91%. :D I'm pretty happy with that, it was my best trial result, the rest of the class didn't do so well though.
I was well prepared for most of the paper, I got 70/75 for the main part. Only 21/25 for the option, but there was a question worth two marks that we hadn't been taught and I hadn't done the notes for yet [about the technology used for the analysis of data? I don't have my paper back].

Sorry to all the CSSA people. :( At least there's quite a bit of time to improve before the HSC exam. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
midnight said:
My school did the NEAP paper, but with the Catholic part for our option [Communication] and I got 91%. :D I'm pretty happy with that, it was my best trial result, the rest of the class didn't do so well though.
I was well prepared for most of the paper, I got 70/75 for the main part. Only 21/25 for the option, but there was a question worth two marks that we hadn't been taught and I hadn't done the notes for yet [about the technology used for the analysis of data? I don't have my paper back].

Sorry to all the CSSA people. :( At least there's quite a bit of time to improve before the HSC exam. :)
The communications section was piss easy, I got 24/25.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
That's great. :)

I made the mistake of assuming that something wasn't going to be in our trial paper because we hadn't been through it in class yet, and of course that was in there anyway and I got it wrong. I can't remember where I lost the other mark. I really didn't do enough study for the option though, it's something I'll have to work on.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Whoa.. i went crap too.. i only got 68 % and we did the CSSA.
But i believe i can put some of it on my teacher...eg -

After we received our trials.. she told us to estimate our "UAI" for BIOLOGY that we divide our Bio Trials Mark by 2, then add 50..

Hence.. i would get an 84 Biology UAI....

***PROBLEM BEING***
There is no such thing as an individual Biology UAi???

MEH!!!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I've been told differently, apparently I need another 5-6 marks for band 6.

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
silvermoon said:
hah, well i went complete crap. 83.5/100. and basically all of it lost on genetics elective. am comforted by fact that most ppl scored way below that and that although i lost heaps of marks in genetics i still passed, where the class average was a fail (10.5/25). the test was sooo hard! well, either that or our whole yr is just really stupid...i prefer to live in denial and go with the first personally! :)
how the hell u get .5 mark??

cko

HSC
i cant remember wot i got... i think i got like 81.5. But i swear my bio teacher is a fkn idiot. she markd my option wrong coz she like missed my explanation and evaluation for a 6 mk question, missed my advantages for another evaluate question, and makred an identify question like it was an explain. Stooooopid biatch, im just glad she ain't a HSSC marker this year god she pisses me off so much som tymz. I think alot of tha ppl in my class rekon that its cute that she's illiterate, can't spell and can't talk but i think its fkn annoying. ANGRY!!!!!!!! i swear she's tryina sabotage my HSC...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)