Biochemistry of Movement Option Topic (1 Viewer)

bacco|007

Thanks to the drones who do PD/H/PE and Biology our Chemistry class is doing Biochemistry - and guess what, our teacher doesnt have a f***ing clue :)

Are there any good textbooks out there (besides Excel) that cover this option?

esther

HSC
omg good luck finishing the topic..... anyway um..... i think its chemistry context or something..... its got blue and red on the cover it has red across the top anyway that book has the topic.... at tutoring, this girl is doin it at her skool aswell but my tutor is bringing her a uni book so yeah....
excel is ok for this topic isnt??
i dun like excel, i habnt used it eva yet.....

bacco|007

Originally posted by esther
omg good luck finishing the topic..... anyway um..... i think its chemistry context or something..... its got blue and red on the cover it has red across the top anyway that book has the topic.... at tutoring, this girl is doin it at her skool aswell but my tutor is bringing her a uni book so yeah....
excel is ok for this topic isnt??
i dun like excel, i habnt used it eva yet.....
Haha - Trials are in 3 weeks and what we do in class will be covered in the trial.

maoist

that's exactly wat happened at my school too!!~@!(
My f@cking stupid teacher favoured those who do PDHPE and Biology, who never passed any of their exams... he decided to do bloody bio-chem! what the hell!? I mean, I'm actually coming top in chem, shouldnt he try to boost my HSC mark by doin something reasonable?! instead of get those ppl to just pass?! I'm fully pissed by my teacher! My tutor told me that I'm goin to be greatly disadvantaged by this choice of elective topic.. and he goes it's basically uni stuff, at present with little reference and most importantly not many schools are doin it... he even adviced my to do shipwreck individually.. I hate my chem teacher now.. stupid piece of fat shit:mad:

bacco|007

hehe - found out today that a parent has complained about the choice of elective topic :)

(no it wasnt my parents either)

esther

HSC
then wot r u doin???
u guys are gonna hab to get a move on or u aint gonna finish.....

bacco|007

Originally posted by esther
then wot r u doin???
u guys are gonna hab to get a move on or u aint gonna finish.....
we are going to continue Biochem - but we will have to purchase textbooks out of our own pocket

F

fatboy1

biochem su**s
It is a hard option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)