BioChemistry of Movement! (1 Viewer)

kerry

HSC
N/A
Well, with no resources, no answers to the questions in success one past HSC papers and with an option that contained more content than the entire core syllabus combined, we still managed to conquer!!!

How did you find it?

I opened it up, saw the giant protein thought i was in heaven. luckily yesterday for the melbourne cup i curled my hair and knew the reason it worked was the breaking and reforming of disulphide bonds!

drawing the structure of glycerol was pretty curly though. same e)iii. but after a wild goose chase, my thoughts conglomerated in the final five minutes and something that sounded at least sensible was produced!!!

woowooo.

yew_315

Oldie
HSC
Pretty good...

Yeah, i looked at the giant protein when we were going through the paper and nearly shat myself. Thank god it was a pretty easy question though. I just went thrugh how proteins formed and the various structures of them for about 3 pages or so.

I didn't like the glycerol question either, i don't think i drew it right, but i think i got the properties of it right.

I liked 'e', it was nice and easy + i had about half an hour to spare in the test, so i just kept on rambling on and on about all sorts of crap about it. I think i wrote about 2 and half pages for the last part. All in all though, it was a relatively easy test. Most of the people who do chemistry in our skool finished with about 20 minutes to spare.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Yea biochem wasnt bad at all. Wrote about 1.5 booklets all up.

shortie_89

HSC
N/A
lol viscosity question i was like thank god for kerry!
yeah it wasnt too bad.. but i always lose marks on the 6-7 markers for not stating the obvious stuff

tim_dawborn

yea it was surprisingly ok - wrote 8 full pages
didnt like d)iii) so much but oh well at least it wasnt a crappy paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)