Biology 8.2 A Local Ecosystem (1 Viewer)

jel123

HSC
Hey everyone.
I was wondering if anyone knows what to write for these dotpoints;

• Identify some adaptations of living things to factors in their environment
  • Identify and describe in detail adaptations of a plant and an animal from the local ecosystem.
For the second dot point, do i have to give examples?

Thank You !!!

Brontecat

HSC
i pretty much put the two points together
for the first one i listed stuff like colour, spikes, habitat ect.
and for the second i picked 2 animals and 2 plants then gave an example of each i think thats enough, considering its a fairly easy point (if all else fails you mention stuff from the first)

allira92

HSC
for the first dot point its like snails have a hard shell to stop being eaten by predators etc u just hav to make reference to something in their environment

the second is more what you do on your fieldtrip. you have to describe in detail a plant and animal that you identify in that place ie say a rockplatform, hormosira grows vertically from a rock within a crevice so it can get more sunlight....

zazu92

HSC
arghh!. i have no idea wat do do for this biology excursion about a local ecosystem. im in such a rut. its holidays and i have noone to ask. you would be life savers if you could help.

samthebear

HSC
Does your school plan an excursion or do you have to do your own thing? if your school plans an excursion, use that excursion to base your local ecosystem on. if you have to do your own thing try doing a mangrove (like the one at bicentennial park)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)