Biology and ESL Tutor (1 Viewer)

JFM

HSC
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jaidah and I’m a TEFL qualified and experienced English as a Second Language (ESL) tutor!

I have been working as an ESL tutor for 2 years now and in that time have tutored over 20 students. I have experience tutoring students of all ages and backgrounds and have previously taught one-on-one classes as well as group classes. I am currently in my third year of a bachelor of biomedical sciences at UQ and also have experience tutoring high school and university-level biology.

I am friendly and compassionate. My goal is to help you to feel comfortable to learn well with me and to achieve your goals. I tailor each lesson to the individual student and regularly discuss with you what you want to focus on during the lessons. If requested lessons can focus on one or more of the following areas:
  • speaking/conversation skills
  • written/oral comprehension
  • writing
  • grammar
  • listening skills
  • exam preparation
  • interview preparation
I tutor online and my rates are as follows:
- $35 per hour for one-to-one lessons
- $20 per student, per hour, for group lessons
- $30 per hour to review your written work and provide feedback (with the number of hours agreed upfront).

If you’re interested, you can contact me by phone: 0418282854 or by email: jfergus.mackie@gmail.com.

JFM

HSC
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jaidah and I’m a third-year biomedical science student at the University of Queensland. I sat my HSC in 2019 and received band sixes and topped my class in Biology and Science Extension.

Skip ahead two years and I am loving my biomedicine degree and have two years experience tutoring Biology and ESL. I have experience tutoring students of all ages and backgrounds and have previously taught one-on-one classes as well as group classes.

I am friendly and compassionate. My goal is to help you to feel comfortable to learn well with me and to achieve your goals. I tailor each lesson to the individual student and regularly discuss with you what you want to focus on during the lessons.

I tutor online and my rates are as follows:
- $35 per hour for one-to-one lessons
- $20 per student, per hour, for group lessons
- $30 per hour to review your written work/practice questions and provide feedback (with the number of hours agreed upfront).

If you’re interested, you can contact me by phone: 0418282854 or by email: jfergus.mackie@gmail.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)