Biology, Chemistry, Maths (General to Ext 2) and Physics Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello my name is Harkaraj Kang and I graduated from Penrith Selective High School in 2008 with a UAI of 99.05 and am offering tutoring for Year 11/12 Biology, Chemistry, Maths (General, 2U, 3U & 4U) and Physics.

My Marks were: Biology: 92; Chemistry: 92; English (Advanced): 90; Mathematics Extension 1: 97; Mathematics Extension 2: 92; Physics: 88

For Biology, Chemistry and Physics I will offer my own Band 6 level notes which I compiled from various textbooks and my tutors sources throughout the year. My notes cover every single dot point of the syllabus including practicals and are very concise with the appropriate level of jargon and detail. I will also offer information on appropriate exam technique and provide plenty of practice exam questions.

For Maths I have a variety of notes and past papers and am very patient and ensure the concepts are understood.

I have tutored over 25 students over the past 3 years, so I have plenty of experience and confidence in conveying on my knowledge.

I can tutor around the Blacktown suburbs, Hills district, Strathfield district

I charge $30 per hour for one-on-one tutoring and $20 per hour for group tutoring, this includes travel to your residence

If interested feel free to contact me at harkarajkang@gmail.com or just PM me.

Thanks

Last edited:

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
Also offering tutoring on Module A: Hamlet and Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, Module B: Wuthering Heights, Module C: Frontline. Band 6 level material.

I have plenty of vacancies due to many of my students completing the HSC in 2009 so contact me if interested. I guarantee great value for your money :D.

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
ONLY $20/hr individually, $17.5/hr for groups of 2 and $15/hr for groups of 3. You can try me for 1 lesson and if not satisfied leave me, I promise satisfaction for your money :).

Kamal15

HSC
Wats up harkaraj
lol u proly wont knoe me
but ive heard alot about u (my dad knoes ur dad)
AND CONGRATS ON UWS MED DUDE
highly recommend this guy for tutoring

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for the recommendation mate :)

I think I have actually heard about you getting 99 in accelerated chem from my parents. Congrats on your results, you absolutely owned the HSC!!!

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: BIO, CHEM, PHYS TUTORING, NEW VACANCIES FOR 2012, UAI 99.05, 3RD YEAR MEDICINE

Now accepting students for the 2012 HSC

Currently have new vacancies so contact if interested for Biology, Chemistry or Physics tutoring

I have 3 years tutoring experience and know how to effectively pass on my knowledge to students in an easy to understand and friendly manner

In addition I provide students with personally developed notes based on the NSW HSC syllabus and have a vast range of past exams and practice questions

I focus on techniques to maximize marks and answer the questions properly, and teach in ways that the student remembers the concepts easily using mechanisms, flow charts and acronyms.

Rates are as follows:

$30 per hour one-on-one (this includes traveling to your location)
$25 per hour one-on-one (at my location in Rooty Hill)
$20 per hour group

Contact me on 04333 351 689 or email at harkarajkang@gmail.com if interested

You can view my NSW Tutors profile here: http://nsw.austutors.com.au/tutor/view/T169.html

Thanks and Good luck with your studies

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)