Biology Chemistry PDHPE l 98.25 l Homebush (1 Viewer)

aarmstrong

HSC
Hello guys

My name is Angus Armstrong and I graduated this year with an ATAR of 98.25 and achieved the All-Rounders Award. My core competencies include Year 12 Biology, Chemistry and PDHPE. I am also capable of tutoring year 11 content if required. With a passion for these subject areas, I will be able to pass on my knowledge and enjoyment, as well as the rational thinking of a scientist required to excel. Furthermore, I can provide access to a myriad of up to date resources to promote achievement.

Having balanced both academic requirements and sporting commitments of 20+ hours a week, I know more than most the need for a smart approach to your final school year. I can provide valuable advice on how to make your time as 'cost-effective' as possible, allowing you to continue social interaction that many students claim to lack.

Marks
- Biology (95)
- Chemistry (93)
- PDHPE (94)

Proof of Results: Results.png

Preferably Strathfield Library or around the Homebush - Concord area, however arrangements can be made for alternative locations.

Rates
- $30 per hour
- $25 pp/hour for group (2-3)

Refer a friend and have a free lesson!

Contact
Email - angusftw@hotmail.com

Thankyou and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
HSC
I can personally vouch for Angus! He is an energetic and enthusiastic teacher who has excelled in his studies and has helped others along the way. Getting taught and assisted by Angus will surely raise your marks!

aarmstrong

HSC
I can personally vouch for Angus! He is an energetic and enthusiastic teacher who has excelled in his studies and has helped others along the way. Getting taught and assisted by Angus will surely raise your marks!
Cheers Faisal, my long term academic adversary throughout year 12 and all round maths gun! He has helped more than once in Mathematics and it certainly payed off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)