Biology/Chemistry/Physics HSC tutoring (1 Viewer)

bingman

HSC
99.8 Biology/Physics HSC tutoring

Hi guys and girls

I'm Bing and a Fort Street '05 graduate. For the HSC, I did Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths Ext I and Ext II, and Advanced English
My marks for my subjects are:

Biology - 97 (9th in state)
Physics - 94
Maths Ext I - 96
Maths Ext II - 93
English - 88
Chemistry (2004 HSC) - 95

I gained an UAI of 99.8

I am currently studying Medicine/Surgery at UNSW, and because of this, I am very familiar with HSC Biology. I am also confident in providing quality tutoring for HSC Physics.

The way I teach will be through the syllabus, so no time will be wasted on random facts. I will make your textbooks redundant. :rofl: However, if you want revision for an exam or going over an exam you had just done, I will be happy to comply.

I will be tutoring at $20/hour/subject/person and classes will range from 1 to 2 hours.

If interested, PM at aeroplanejellyforme@hotmail.com

I live in Riverwood, but am willing to tutor in libraries around the city, preferably after school/uni.

Cheers

Last edited:

lorloo1987

HSC
why be 1337 for bing ... yeh dis guy's pro, came 2nd in Fort St. 2005 highest uai

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
congrat on result + a free bump for u...

tho doing med @unsw is just not the way to go man... shud come to usyd... u see so many fortians here =D

Circa

HSC
bingman,

u have to tudor me ok....

please

please

u have to ok

hehehe...u rock ok

shamila

HSC
bingman said:
Hi guys and girls

I'm Bing and a Fort Street '05 graduate. For the HSC, I did Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths Ext I and Ext II, and Advanced English
My marks for my subjects are:

Biology - 97 (9th in state)
Physics - 94
Maths Ext I - 96
Maths Ext II - 93
English - 88
Chemistry (2004 HSC) - 95

I gained an UAI of 99.8

I am currently studying Medicine/Surgery at UNSW, and because of this, I am very familiar with HSC Biology. I am also confident in providing quality teaching for HSC Physics and Chemistry.

The way I teach will be through the syllabus, so no time will be wasted on random facts. I will make your textbooks redundant. :rofl: However, if you want revision for an exam or going over an exam you had just done, I will be happy to comply.

I will be tutoring at $20/hour/subject/person and classes will range from 1 to 2 hours.

If interested, PM at aeroplanejellyforme@hotmail.com

I live in Riverwood, but am willing to travel as long as it does not involve me hopping on a plane or finding myself on a country platform.

I am available on weekends, however classes during weekdays can also be arranged.

Cheers

hey a big congrat and unbelivable UAI good on your mate
anyway since reciving good mrks in bio which i do it aswell have you got any tips or ides that you would share of getting high marks to maximuse your UAI, i mean how did you study did yo have atutor o is the do it yourself things or just looking at the sllybus and making summaries
thanx cheers

bingman

HSC
nope i didnt have a tutor, but i did make my own notes for each of the syllabus dotpoints.
hsc science exams will only ask you want is in the syllabus, so as long as you know the contents of the syllabus, and know how to correctly answer questions (very tricky IMO), you'll be fine for exams

minumber1

HSC
bingman said:
bachelor of med...is there a better degree ? ... oh wait...of course there is. PHYSIO. PHYSIO ROCKS !

anway hey bing, long time since we've met. remembered when we used to skool together. ur always the guy who i'll go to for answers.

ok wat can i say about bing? well he's articulate, down to earth, knows his stuff...alotta stuff. nothing else to say really.

anyone looking for a tutor? this soon-to-be-Dr is ur man. dun hesitate. well i didn't coz he's always reliable with his answers.

anyways have fun tutoring bing. have fun in med mate. cheers

minh (phamtom) :D

keropi

HSC
N/A
回复: Biology/Chemistry/Physics HSC tutoring

what english advanced modules did you do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)