Biology Field Study (1 Viewer)

mohdateeq

HSC
Today we went for the biology field study to the Bicentennial Park. Where is everybody else going?

booties4

HSC
My friend who does biology, and his class, are going away for 3 nights to some retreat to do their field study. They are so lucky!!!

Takuto

HSC
Hey mohdateeq, we went there yesterday too - does ur school wear dark blue-ish uniform? i think we passed you a few times at the steps.

And yeah, we got fully owned by mozzies... i got bitten 20+ times or something.
some guy got allergies from the bites and went to hospital.. how sad
The excursion was ok, but the workbook was :sleep:. How did you find it?

mudcake42

HSC
we went to crosslands today! it's a really good place to go for the excursion although it was alot of work packed into one lesson.

I've decided I'm going to do: Investigating how the soil conditions affects the distribution of river mangroves

fun fun!

mohdateeq

HSC
Takuto said:
Hey mohdateeq, we went there yesterday too - does ur school wear dark blue-ish uniform? i think we passed you a few times at the steps.

And yeah, we got fully owned by mozzies... i got bitten 20+ times or something.
some guy got allergies from the bites and went to hospital.. how sad
The excursion was ok, but the workbook was :sleep:. How did you find it?
hey

yea that was our school and yea I can remeber passing ur school as well.
The place was ok but it would have been much cooler going to a desert or something.. lol

I also found the workbook to be a bit boren but writing the actual report is gonna be a killer...

It was interesting how the staff didn't get any bites wearing shorts... they must have adopted to the mosquitoes or sumthing.

Mohammad

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
My school has for the past years went to wooglemi near appin i think it is maybe further not too sure...used to be a night stay but ppl would do things to stuff it up for the rest, so we just went for a day but was good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)