Biology half yearlies (1 Viewer)

karam

SELWYN
HSC
does any one of ualll have a half yearlies biology exam.. we are just about to finish blueprint of life so im guessing its gonna be on maintaining a balance and blue print.

if you dont have any past exams then give us some hints

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Omg we have only started a blueprint of life...:eek: Finished maintaining a balance.

CieL

HSC
Yeah.. we had a Bio half yearly.. Blueprint + the first few dot points of Maintaining a Balance..

Don't worry, your teacher should give you a sheet of paper which outlines what you're expected to know in the exam

karam

SELWYN
HSC
he didnt and isnt so could you please post your exam here if its not too much trouble please it would be a great help

Lizzae

HSC
I've got half-yearlies too. It'll be on Maintaining a Balance and i assume Blueprint if we've finished by week 9/10. Jsut study what they've taught you this year (and last term) and you'll be fine...cos they can't test you on stuff you don't know!

Dr_Doom

HSC
Probably Just Maintaining a Balance 1 - 3 and BluePrint of Life 1 - 5

torne

HSC
Hey I got my half-yearly's next week, and haven't really started studying yet. the wrost is physics and bio- techers dont really give any past hsc papers or just practise papers. Do u guys know any websites with the past papers or practise papers for bio- half yearly (maintaing a balance, and blueprint of life),
I also tried to find some books- like surfing biology on ebay but they dont have many of them ;-/
So help me plzz. If u can!!!!

cazza.

HSC
hey i got my half yearlies comin up aswell except on the topics 'the search for better health' and communication.... yea um just do the questions from the hsc past papers on ur topics and if u hav a success one bio book they r not 2 bad they have lotsa practice exam questions.

up all nite

HSC
hey i got my bio half yearlys in one week.. at the moment we are currently doing maintaining a balance , we did search for better health last term

torne

HSC
yea. but where can u get the past papers from? :p i tried in book shops ebay--they dont have any half yearlys or only about maintaing balance :(

Dr_Doom

HSC
You won't find past school papers in shops or online. As they are made by teachers in your school on the topics that you have been studying. It is pretty much as assesment. Except you have 70 mintues to do it.

You don't really need past papers for a half yearly. Just go over your notes and what you've learnt. Go through Heinemann and Excel up to where you got in class. Excel has exam style questions. So I advise trying those.

Josh

b-o-r-e-d

HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
Omg we have only started a blueprint of life...:eek: Finished maintaining a balance.
every school will do the topics in a different order. And some will have half-yearly exams which dont cover as much as others. The key is to go over what you have done in class, over and over and over again. :)

elenitsa

HSC
i have a bio half yearly in two weeks, it is all of maintaining a balance and up to part 3 of blueprint of life, because we finshed maintaining a balance last term and have been working on blueprint of life this term, just ask your teacher where the cut off line for the half yearly is, they have to tell you, and study up until that cut off line.

N

Newberry

Dr_Doom said:
You won't find past school papers in shops or online. As they are made by teachers in your school on the topics that you have been studying. It is pretty much as assesment. Except you have 70 mintues to do it.

Josh
yours are only 70 minutes, that sucks, my half yearly goes for 2 hours. our teacher also sends away for the test, thats what he did last time anyway.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Oh no wait ours goes for 110 mintues :(

Prolly got confused with music or something.. :S

weewaarjg

HSC
hey
i do bio by DE - it not too bad, except i',m the only 1 doin it
i had my half yearly yesterday
it was on blurprint and mainating a balance
wasn't too bad i guess - just a bit tricky
study the syllabus you'll b fine:)

Dr_Doom

HSC
our teacher said every dot point is going to be covered in this half yearly with blue print and maintaining balance!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)