BIOLOGY HELP ASAP (1 Viewer)

angelkxo

HSC
Hey guys SO I got stuck with the shittest bio teacher midway of year 12 and she skipped whole chunks of module 5 and 6 (no cap it was literally everything) and because we had an open book exam for trials im really struggling on how to learn all of my modules (7 and 8 being a recap but 5 and 6 from scratch) because i actually know N O T H I N G. like when i say nothing i genuinely mean nothing at all, so basically i need some tips on what to do cos im struggling learning this shit from the beginning. please help lol thanks.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
would you be interested in a full set of yr12 bio notes for new syllabus : P pm me if so : P

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
OH HAAHAH

well I would suggest reading your notes and yes also watching videos or looking things up if you don't understand, bio is simply content after all. memorising theory first without understanding is useless

also this man @Hivaclibtibcharkwa could probably give some good insight abt your situation

angelkxo

HSC
OH HAAHAH

well I would suggest reading your notes and yes also watching videos or looking things up if you don't understand, bio is simply content after all. memorising theory first without understanding is useless

also this man @Hivaclibtibcharkwa could probably give some good insight abt your situation
ah true true i’ll try that lol but i’m even more scared cos 3 DAYS after my back to back exam😭 thankyou tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)