Biology Notes (Needed!) (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Hey everyone,

As the biology exam is at an end (thankfully) l was wondering if anyone has their biology notes(HSC or prelim) (if you haven't already burned them)? I have nothing to give you in return (l am very sorry) but l am starting biology next year and l wouldn't use your notes as a 1st resource and wear them out. this wouldn't be fair on you for taking the time to prepare these notes. I would use them as a 3rd or 4th resource.

If anyone has any notes (not option please) on HSC or Prelim biology, please send me a pm or an E-MAIL

Thank you.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Hmmmm
Anybody who has notes can submit them to BoS (see the main site), and they'll be posted up ASAP.

Leap

free falling
HSC
Anybody who has notes can submit them to BoS (see the main site), and they'll be posted up ASAP
I would except I haven't typed them up and I can't be bothered now.
Are you doing communication for the option sarah?

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by sarah_#1_eel
Hey everyone,

As the biology exam is at an end (thankfully) l was wondering if anyone has their biology notes(HSC or prelim) (if you haven't already burned them)? I have nothing to give you in return (l am very sorry) but l am starting biology next year and l wouldn't use your notes as a 1st resource and wear them out. this wouldn't be fair on you for taking the time to prepare these notes. I would use them as a 3rd or 4th resource.

If anyone has any notes (not option please) on HSC or Prelim biology, please send me a pm or an E-MAIL

Thank you.
OK sarah, Im real confused... when I was talking to u, you said you were starting Year 12 right??? THen u said you thought some exams for this year were easy? Wat grade are u in and what exams have u done

lol... im confused

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Sarah is in Year 12 right now, ie Class of 04. I'd assume she's talking about past papers, or her prelims

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I am in year 12 next year (now at the moment) and l starting prelim bio and hsc bio next year (now at the moment) l did past papers for chem...l don't know why l'd talk about past bio papers when l haven't even got any.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
my notes will be up on this forum and also on the main bos site within the month
i hav to retype em properly and also type up the human story

psycho_mushy

HSC
I'll post mine when my exams are done... I'll fix all of them up..

I got about 50 pages on maintaining a balance... all under the syllabus points... the practicals included..

I only need to scan those pages with "diagrams on them" coz I drew them :)

yup... that topic is huge, hope you don't mind the 50 or so pages

let's see the blueprint of life, I have notes but they're not informative enough soo... since I got so much time on my hands, I'll refine them and chuck them on..

and then the option, I do genetics and that's about 16-20 pages already with diagrams and everything...

my notes should be fine, just more than u need to know maybe ;)

~Dreamer

HSC
i have about 60 pages for the 3 main modules written by hand, but i dont think i can be bothered to ttype it up... but i'll try...

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
ok my notes hav be stickied on this forum
i promised to hav an updated version but i've had to time to do so..so these are just notes with some thigns missing here and there...
a more updated version will be reposted after christmas
tata

TeLEpAtHeTiC~
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)