Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Disssi

HSC
N/A
i talked about genetic drift and the founders effect but IDK
like i said how isolation = interbreeding = new allele combination ?? and natural selection ughhhh but ik i messed that q up
the zebra, testosterone and 9 marker question were so so bad
Wait the 9 marker? How come? That one was really straight forward

Leadmen4y

HSC
like i said how isolation = interbreeding = new allele combination ?? and natural selection ughhhh but ik i messed that q up
bruh we wrote the same thing lmao but I said that potentially the different pattern is caused by a recessive allele hence inbreeding results in higher frequency of that phenotype

zizi2003_

HSC
bruh we wrote the same thing lmao but I said that potentially the different pattern is caused by a recessive allele hence inbreeding results in higher frequency of that phenotype
OHHH WAIT that makes so much sense OMLLL didnt say that-

Leadmen4y

HSC
dk how bio is gonna align this year tbh a lot of weird questions

zizi2003_

HSC
imo
a raw 80 will align to a low band 6 at this point
i think many ppl will do well...

cloud_berry

HSC
oh yea i forgot about that question, i think i wrote something similar about genetic drift so hopefully we should be ok? It was asking about reasons and i could only think of gene drift as a reason so i got confused if they wanted one reason or multiple, i just threw in a line about how the coat colour can be advantageous in the changing habitat but i feel like that was wrong

sophiawong

HSC
UM WHAT NO LMFAOOOOOOO
WHAT did you say for the last question ????
i broke down each technique but i swear i repeated myself like 10 times. but mostly talked about preventing the transgenic salmon breeding with the wild population to thus minimise horizontal gene transfer, controlling the production of transgenic salmon so they don't outcompete the wild population + preventing the establishment of monoculturing practices

sophiawong

HSC
Yea I broke up my answer into evaluating each step of maintaining biodiversity,prevention the transgenic salmon from ruining the natural gene pool etc...
did you guys use any extra writing booklets. I did 3 questions in a extra writing booklet and then the guy came and told me I had to do a single question in each 💀. Luckily he did some labelled and was fixed up.
Hope this doesn’t effect my score 🤷‍♂️
hold up. my supervisors said u only take one extra writing booklet to write all ur questions on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)