Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Leadmen4y

HSC
hey how are u revising for bio rn
ughhh i feel like i forgot everything LOL theres so much to go over
going over my flashcards that piled up over the past week 💀 probs going to do a bunch of past papers after hbu?

lily5885

HSC
oooo nice nice,, ugh i wish i had flashcards lol my notes are all over the place 💀 😔
and yess same planning to go over past questions but IDK whats the most effective way to study at this point
honestly just do as many practice questions asyou can and the answersyoure getting incorrect just re memorise and understand the basic concepts

lily5885

HSC
i think theres gonna be a much larger emphasis on biotechnology as it wasnt tested that much years before .. and maybe a question on

• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples’ protocols for medicines.
because this was in my trial paper and they had never/barely tested this before

zizi2003_

HSC
i think theres gonna be a much larger emphasis on biotechnology as it wasnt tested that much years before .. and maybe a question on

• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples’ protocols for medicines.
because this was in my trial paper and they had never/barely tested this before
i think so too^^
but i rlly think theyre going to throw in a question about covid for sure lol

zizi2003_

HSC
definitely something abt vaccines + covid
might be an epidemiological study on covid too
omg ughughugh i hate epidemiology lol
i hope it's not centered so much around biotechnologies etc coz i absolutely hate those too

theoneandonlyshrek

HSC
omg ughughugh i hate epidemiology lol
i hope it's not centered so much around biotechnologies etc coz i absolutely hate those too
SAME I feel like they're gonna probably also include something to do with like Koch and Pasteur, OMG NO bc what if they ask us to design an experiment or like an epidemiological study I-

zizi2003_

HSC
SAME I feel like they're gonna probably also include something to do with like Koch and Pasteur, OMG NO bc what if they ask us to design an experiment or like an epidemiological study I-
koch and pasteur stuff is good tbh but omlll designing studies is so UGGG i rlly think theyre gonna throw in a question on epidemiology this year

zizi2003_

HSC
the annoying thing is there has only been 2 new syllabus papers so they can throw in literally anything lmao at this point my fate is in nesa's hands
yea ikr :/ honestly dont think past papers will do much at this point now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)