Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

nini.nico

HSC
also anyone remember that alzheimer's question?? i think it was the 2019 hsc?? or 2020?
you guys reckon we'll get something like that?

zizi2003_

HSC
also anyone remember that alzheimer's question?? i think it was the 2019 hsc?? or 2020?
you guys reckon we'll get something like that?
dont think so but ughh imagine it's something on covid aslkdjlkajsd

nini.nico

HSC
Haven't done anything this morning either :/ Just watched the final act of Arcane and cried (it's so good btw).
is that the league of legends show on netflix? i want to watch but i have no knowledge of the game or any previous stories, will i understand whats going on

mikrokosmos

HSC
i've been handwriting the hard parts of the syllabus. aim is to have lunch and finish ALL handwriting by 3pm at the latest so that i can spend the rest of the day memorising and doing prac questions and watching videos and teaching it to family and stuff

zizi2003_

HSC
BTW T Killer and Cytotoxic T cells are the same right!?

stressedadfff

HSC
i've been handwriting the hard parts of the syllabus. aim is to have lunch and finish ALL handwriting by 3pm at the latest so that i can spend the rest of the day memorising and doing prac questions and watching videos and teaching it to family and stuff
what a girl boss 😍😍

Samarth shah

HSC
How about this, what don't we need to remember that most of us have been taught, to reduce the work load

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)