Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
I just think of it this way

since it’s far away you don’t have to strain your eyes thus your lens relaxes ie flattens

vice versa

but obvi you word it differently 😊
I am behind schedule fhwjhdjwbs I’m gonna cry

how are you going?
omgg nice way to remember!!
but ughhh same WTF MY AIM was to get a b6 in bio ughhh frick dunno if it's possible anymore
it's just the stupid long responses plus i tend to get all flowery in my writing which the science teachers hate :mad:

mikrokosmos

HSC
omgg nice way to remember!!
but ughhh same WTF MY AIM was to get a b6 in bio ughhh frick dunno if it's possible anymore
it's just the stupid long responses plus i tend to get all flowery in my writing which the science teachers hate :mad:
lmaoo SAMEE I think it’s an English habit haha

what do you have left to do??? I still have to learn mf mod 5

nini.nico

HSC
totally forgot about double fertilisation and pollinators :eek: is there a chance that it'll get assessed?
honestly at this point there's no telling what on earth they're gonna asses 😭
but it's best to at least have some knowledge on them

stressedadfff

HSC
guys wtf I haven't even revised mod 5 yet might give up though cos I've lost my fks to give

sprngregon

HSC
guys stupid question for SNPs they are mutations right?
yes they are point mutations, usually in the non-coding region of your DNA. They occur in approximately every 300 nucleotides. There are currently around 10 million known ones and forensic analyst loves them cuz of their low mutation rate and virtually no two individuals have the same SNPs. (I'm just trying to do some active recalling lol hopefully i got it right)

theoneandonlyshrek

HSC
yes they are point mutations, usually in the non-coding region of your DNA. They occur in approximately every 300 nucleotides. There are currently around 10 million known ones and forensic analyst loves them cuz of their low mutation rate and virtually no two individuals have the same SNPs. (I'm just trying to do some active recalling lol hopefully i got it right)
OMG THANK YOU

lily5885

HSC
I blame the 2020 HSC Question 17, it said about 10 million but its much more than that:angel:
hmm some websites state different numbers....
" Scientists estimate that each person's genome contains between three and four million genomic variants, which are specific changes in DNA sequence"

i dont think it really matters im just gonna write "millions" if i had to write about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)