Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

cloud_berry

HSC
wait there’s gonna be a covid 8 marker?
also should i go to bed or cram more lol idk anymore

okayokay123

HSC
Last year had a 7 or 8 marker about preventing rabies wit vaccines or whatever so I doubt they would go the vaccine route again. Could definitely be something about epidemiology or quarantine measures for covid though

lily5885

HSC
Last year had a 7 or 8 marker about preventing rabies wit vaccines or whatever so I doubt they would go the vaccine route again. Could definitely be something about epidemiology or quarantine measures for covid though
i think so too. i reckon something about epidemiology

dannyo1

HSC
thank jesus i don't do bio i can't even read half the words in this thread lmao

okayokay123

HSC
bacillus glomerular thuringiensis haemodialysis phytophthora progesterone cinnamomi peritoneal plasmodium falciparum oestrogen haemoglobin thuringiensis oxytocin phytophthora leutenizing electrophoresis glucagon glycogen glucose epidemiology sensorineural

dont mind me just making sure i remember these stupid words and spellinnggggg😅

lily5885

HSC
guys do u think theyll assess alot of module 8 like all the technology stuff

icycledough

HSC
bacillus glomerular thuringiensis haemodialysis phytophthora progesterone cinnamomi peritoneal plasmodium falciparum oestrogen haemoglobin thuringiensis oxytocin phytophthora leutenizing electrophoresis glucagon glycogen glucose epidemiology sensorineural

dont mind me just making sure i remember these stupid words and spellinnggggg😅
If that's honestly the terminology you have to remember for your exam, then fair play and good luck; wouldn't even know how to say half of them, let alone spell them.

lily5885

HSC
i think theyre gonna ask a question about aboriginal bush meds and intellectual property this hasnt been assessed before

lily5885

HSC
what are the receptors used to detect stimuli of blood glucose levels and where are they found

lily5885

HSC
the receptors of BGL when increased would be the beta cells in pancreas. if BGL decreases then the receptor is alpha cells in pancreas
omgtysm i was just confused bc some websites mentioned "chemoreceptors"

nini.nico

HSC
ok buddies gl in bio praying that the exam is actually okay and doesnt fuck us over 🙏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)