Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
bruh should i just do all of mod 8 tmr morning
eye tech: concave lens (for myopia), convex lens (for hyperopia), laser to reshape the lens (usually for astigmatism)
ear tech: hearing aid (for outer ear), bone conductive implants (for middle ear), cochlear implant (for inner ear)
kidney tech: peritoneal dialysis (the one you do at home), hemo dialysis (the one with the machine)

carrotsss

HSC
eye tech: concave lens (for myopia), convex lens (for hyperopia), laser to reshape the lens (usually for astigmatism)
ear tech: hearing aid (for outer ear), bone conductive implants (for middle ear), cochlear implant (for inner ear)
kidney tech: peritoneal dialysis (the one you do at home), hemo dialysis (the one with the machine)
you’re making up words at this point

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
you’re making up words at this point
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
grass
/ɡrɑːs/
noun

vegetation consisting of typically short plants with long, narrow leaves, growing wild or cultivated on lawns and pasture, and as a fodder crop.

carrotsss

HSC
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
grass
/ɡrɑːs/
noun

vegetation consisting of typically short plants with long, narrow leaves, growing wild or cultivated on lawns and pasture, and as a fodder crop.
yeah that’s what the cows eat

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
guys

i still dont know hormones

i feel like all you females out there have it easier because you actually experience them like surely that helps 😭

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
bitch I've never been pregnant tf u on get u and ur testosterone outta here
no but like LH FSH GnRH HCG Progesterone Oestrogen and everything during the menstrual cycle

like surely when you're about to bleed out for a week you just go 'oh yeah my oestrogen/progesterone just dropped' and then wham bam sorry this is so sexist and like probably really rude

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
no but like LH FSH GnRH HCG Progesterone Oestrogen and everything during the menstrual cycle

like surely when you're about to bleed out for a week you just go 'oh yeah my oestrogen/progesterone just dropped' and then wham bam sorry this is so sexist and like probably really rude
have u seen that one vid where the girl teaches their cycle and the best time ot make a move haha

unhealthyharold

HSC

not rude however i did just laugh at u bc that's the funniest fucking thing i've read in days

Pollypopkin

HSC
guys what are ethical considerations for biotech aside from it potentially harming the environment and lowering biodiversity

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
wait isn't bone conductive implants for conductive hearing loss (outer ear + middle ear), hearing aids are for not really severe damage to the inner ear (like stereo cilia still majorly intact) and cochlear implants for severe sensorineural hearing loss (damaged stereocilia)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
wait isn't bone conductive implants for conductive hearing loss (outer ear + middle ear), hearing aids are for not really severe damage to the inner ear (like stereo cilia still majorly intact) and cochlear implants for severe sensorineural hearing loss (damaged stereocilia)
Oh shit yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)