biology tutor needed (: (1 Viewer)

KimmayeLa

HSC
HI I'm currently in year 10 and soon to start Year 11. I am in search of a good biology tutor around thr Fairfield area preferably. Can someone give me some details on where they consider is a good tutor for biology.
Someone told me there was a guy named balin (not sure if that's the right spelling) in Homebush that teaches pretty well. Does anyone have information on him?

If anyone has a good biology tutor o has information relative itll be much appreciated. thatnk you :)

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
HI I'm currently in year 10 and soon to start Year 11. I am in search of a good biology tutor around thr Fairfield area preferably. Can someone give me some details on where they consider is a good tutor for biology.
Someone told me there was a guy named balin (not sure if that's the right spelling) in Homebush that teaches pretty well. Does anyone have information on him?

If anyone has a good biology tutor o has information relative itll be much appreciated. thatnk you :)
Hi, good luck to you in the final stages of High School.

Doesnt Truong or his related science centre (PEAK SCIENCE) tutor students for Biology and the other sciences??

Also, try: http://community.boredofstudies.org...tics-history-chemistry-biology-99-55-uai.html

Last edited:

KimmayeLa

HSC
surprisingly no. peak science only teaches chemistry & physics. i wish they did teach biology, makes things alot easier. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)