BioOil (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
ok so its supposed to get diminish stretch marks as well as scars and even skintone...as well and prevent aging(which i dont think is of concern for teenagers but anyway)
whos tried it and has anything to say ...:D

karoooh

HSC
I've tried it on mozzie scars and a couple of scars from squeezing pimples - I couldn't help it - And it works like magic!

Haven't tried it on stretch marks yet, but I'll give a go eventually... It's the fact that you have to rub it certain ways or something, depending upon the area of application, that makes me lazy with the constant reapplication.

Give it a go!

Ennaoj

HSC
Bio oil is fantastic.

I have stretch mark prone skin because the elasticity of your skin is heredity. ( God help me when i get pregnant!) Anyways when i hit puberty and had a growth spurth the skin around my hips tore and i had horrible bright red stretch marks - and i thought only overweight or pregnant women got them. But i bought some bio oil a couple of years ago and added it to some body butter- because its sooo oily and it faded them! Really. Really. Well!

You can barely see them any more. It's a really great product - been around for ages don't know why they are only advertising it lately.

I recommend it :)

Lennie

Loove it :p Don't have stretch marks, but i sometimes just use it on my face as a moisturiser before bed and it keeps my skin looking healthy

xoxo

HSC
i bought some today because i wanna try fading some scars on my face...but also on my body from ops iv had and a few bad stretch marks
sounds so good tho...havent heard any bad feedback from anyone who has tried it either so fingers crossed

Last edited:

xoxo

HSC
hmm a question...how long did it take for you guys to notice results? was it like hours?(wishful thinking i know) or days/weeks/months??

karoooh

HSC
Couple of weeks... 3 weeks tops.

But it really depends on how big the scars are, how much you put on and how often. I don't know for how long it's take if you add it to body butter, but it sounds like a good idea!

I'll give it a go.

Ennaoj

HSC
I was getting bummed at first thinking it wasnt working, it does take a while, but it makes them 100% better. The body butter is great because it also contains ingredients which also are beneficial to repairing the skin.

It's awesome :)

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
It's about $20-22 for 120mL and u can find it @ chemists and other beauty product stores

Natla

HSC
Bio Oil is good but to see results you should use it at least everyday. I was lazy and just used it when I remembered.. didn't do much but yeah my stretch marks got better when I used it frequently.

Lainee

HSC
Is it something you apply overnight and wash off in the morning? (Because I sleep on my tummy and anything I put on my face overnight ends up on my pillow as soon as I lie down.)

Is it really greasy and oily? Can I wear it under foundation during the day? (This is on the face if that wasn't obvious. :) I have some scarring that would be nice gone!)

jujujellybean

I'm a speck of sand, surrounded by... more specks
HSC
Lainee said:
Is it something you apply overnight and wash off in the morning? (Because I sleep on my tummy and anything I put on my face overnight ends up on my pillow as soon as I lie down.)

Is it really greasy and oily? Can I wear it under foundation during the day? (This is on the face if that wasn't obvious. :) I have some scarring that would be nice gone!)
I sleep on my tummy too... same problem ;)

Ennaoj

HSC
Lainee said:

It is very greasy and oily - i guess that's why they call it BioOil. That's why i added it to my cream.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
so did u add few drops into ur cream/body butter then apply onto ur skin?

dora_18

HSC
Is it really greasy and oily? Can I wear it under foundation during the day? (This is on the face if that wasn't obvious. I have some scarring that would be nice gone!)
It's actually pretty funny, its OIL but on the packet it says "non greasy"?? i dont know how thats supposed to work, anyway...
my suggestion is rub it into your face like 1/2hr before you go to bed that way it will sink into your skin and not rub off on your sheets, i wear it under foundation and its fine..although it might be a bit of an issue if you have oily skin

Ennaoj

HSC
I just added a few drops to the body butter, then rubbed it into the skin. I just think it feels better. But what ever works for you ! :)

mizosoup

HSC
I have a big patch of scarring on my tummy (abt the size of my palm) from when i was abt 10months old and i had allergies - do you know if bio-oil would clear this up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)