BIOS1201 and CHEMxxxx (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
1. How many BoSers are doing BIOS1201? After all, we all have lectures together so we'll be meeting soon!
2. Who else is doing CHEM as part of their course? I'm doing CHEM1011 - Fundamentals of Chem 1A... any buddies? :D

smittenkitten

Poopinator
I'm doing the exact same crud as you :) My timetable's abit wack atm with chem tut nowhere near a lab:p (3 days apart) so I'll get that remedied...sooner or later:)

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
lol i do BIOS1201 and the chances that i'd see you, even if i knew what you looked like, would be pretty slim.
how boring was the lecture! i'm thinking of not going to the next. it was pointless.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mei_ling03
lol i do BIOS1201 and the chances that i'd see you, even if i knew what you looked like, would be pretty slim.
how boring was the lecture! i'm thinking of not going to the next. it was pointless.
yeah but right now its an introduction.. itll probably get better after next week

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
lol whenever there's something wrong with a subject it seems the only consulation it that "there's chicks". now why doesn't it work the other way with "there's cute guys" hmmm??? :( hehe only joking..

Last edited:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
it wont get any better, thyere boring as hell. and anyways to go well you need to read that big ass textbook.

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
it wont get any better, thyere boring as hell. and anyways to go well you need to read that big ass textbook.
all of it? i'll be long dead before i finish it!

smittenkitten

Poopinator
Originally posted by mei_ling03
lol whenever there's something wrong with a subject it seems the only consulation it that "there's chicks". now why doesn't it work the other way with "there's cute guys" hmmm??? :( hehe only joking..
Because there aren't any?:p

Genetics

about gene

Hay, Is there any one who wanna to do Sc (Genetics)? Help me, Is there any advantage to do these kinz of course at UNSW, or sounds Usyd is better?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm. Genetics is UNSW is good. There's really not much difference between unis in undergraduate courses between unsw and USyd

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I hate CHEM1021. And why are the chem staffs are mostly mean! They explain stuff very too plainly (in resource romm and comp lab). And i am scare of Anna Choy >.<

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
And RCMasterAA, chem1817 SHOULD get harder after week 10 :p coz once they get the intro stuff out of the way, they'll nail you with the complicsted theories. lol (like 1011, unless 1817 is only worth 3 uoc? they might be nicer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Yup, I'm doing BIOS1201 as well! Though my bio lab is on Wednesday 2-5pm. Lectures run from Monday, and thursday.

And doing Chem1031, weird, though I hear from alot of people that even fund of chem is quite hard...I probably enjoyed chem at high school since our teacher was quite amusing, since she didn't even know what we were laughing at...Though seriously, is chem fundamentals hard?

*Peers at survivor's courses, omg I so want to do those courses in my third year as well!!*

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
same, im doing bios 1201, but my lab in on friday, so i can have the weekend incase we have to hand in lab reports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)