Biotech in 2007 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if anyone is doing this option for bio this year. I'm not doing it, but my bio buddy is.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
This Option is usually not very popular, unfortunately! I personally think it's a great Options for whoever interested in learning how fermentations work, beer production, genetic engineering etc.

webster747

HSC
yeah i am doing this option... i am also doing an assesment on it right now, on fermentation processes of different products such as citric acid, yogurt, penicillin and bread. not to easy i must say.

HSC
my friend will be so excited to know that someone else is doing this option. she only just started it. is anyone else in your class doing it?

Jenna-rae-shirt

HSC
Hey! i'm doing this option! I love it! Although it's fairly self-directed as the rest of my class is doing communication. Most of the pracs are covered in maintaining a balance :)

HSC
Jenna-rae-shirt said:
Hey! i'm doing this option! I love it! Although it's fairly self-directed as the rest of my class is doing communication. Most of the pracs are covered in maintaining a balance :)
hey! my friend will be so excited!!! could you please email her. her email address is stinaconstant@aol.com thanks so much!!! whats you're email address so i can give it to her!!! yay!!!

gaj

HSC
two classes at my school are doin this option
its pretty good i reckon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)