Birth of the Australian Tea Party (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

i don't have a pic of the anti-science liberal party member opening a can of coke or holding up a lump of graphite, but that too

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

I wish I could've rocked up with a sign saying "I'm scientifically illiterate"

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
There were signs and placards everywhere as first-time protesters in their fifties gathered alongside Young Liberals in their twenties for a show of strength on the footpaths of Swanston Street. The rally set off down Melbourne’s main promenade after about 300 people congregated at Federation Square this morning to protest the government’s proposed carbon price.

Meanwhile, in Canberra, some 3000 protestors chanted “Tony Tony Tony” as the Opposition Leader took to podium, along with Barnaby Joyce, Browyn Bishop and Sophie Mirabella.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
One anti-Gillard protester held up a sign stating 'Ditch the Witch'.

Police became involved when protesters unfurled signs from the terrace above the front doors of Parliament.

Former rock star Angry Anderson made the puppet reference while addressing the crowd protesting against Labor's plan to introduce a price on carbon from July 2012.

He also took aim at Australian Greens leader Bob Brown.

"Bob Brown pulls the strings of Pinocchio Gillard,'' he said to roars from the protesters, telling them they were a religious minority group.

Pauline Hanson, who is trying to make a political comeback in this weekend’s NSW state election, also met with protesters at the rally.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
the global warming stuff is kind of stupid and embarrassing for conservatives but w/e
that's pretty much it

i mean there's valid reasons to oppose the carbon tax as it's currently proposed, i just like the stupid signs

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
bolt's cronies/talkback listeners are currently making up a conspiracy that the "bitch" sign was a Get Up plant

Lentern

HSC
I like the entourage Abbott brought with him, Mirabella, Barnaby and the elder Bishop. Nothing connects with middle Australia like a rural bumpkin, a relic from the Keating era and a woman who called a former Liberal prime minister a terrorist sympathiser.

Lentern

HSC
Ken Wyatt at the same rally as Paule Hanson, that's sad.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
I like the entourage Abbott brought with him, Mirabella, Barnaby and the elder Bishop. Nothing connects with middle Australia like a rural bumpkin, a relic from the Keating era and a woman who called a former Liberal prime minister a terrorist sympathiser.
omfg you are a fucking wannabe elite

you cant pull it off when youre obviously a huge clown though mate give it up

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
Elite? not me my friend, I'm from the west my friend and proud to be where the multiculturalism is. My electorate for the record has the second highest proportion of English second language Australians and the second highest proportion of Muslim Australians in it. Do I think myself better than Bronwyn Bishop, Sophie Mirabella, Barnaby Joyce and Pauline Hanson? Yes and I extend that smug superiority over anyone who holds the selfish to bordering on xenophobic view that Australians should have no regard for the welfare of human beings bar other Australians. Rejecting the views of an extreme minority doesn't make me elitist. All that having been said, I am better than you.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
proud to be where the multiculturalism is

lmao

is this guy for real or what

All that having been said, I am better than you.
no

you are a low quality individual who tries to pretend higher social status by aping intellectual fashions

but we're seeing through you bro

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
proud to be where the multiculturalism is

lmao

is this guy for real or what

no

you are a low quality individual who tries to pretend higher social status by aping intellectual fashions

but we're seeing through you bro
Rubbish I am a man of the people, I work in a warehouse, I live in western sydney and I play cricket on Saturday afternoons. Any delusions you have that I want to be some beret wearing indi bass player from Erskenville is a manifestation of your own bizarre imagination.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
progressive views? in my white Australia?

you MUST be a university inner city dweller who enjoys a particular caffeinated beverage named after the italian word for 'milk'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)