• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Birth rates up. (2 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ihavenothing said:
March saw the highest birth rates since 14 yrs, Will u be keeping up the trend?
If i have anything to do with it yes

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Sperm doners' identity are revealed to kids when 18, so no.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Extremly unlikely.

Hasn't there already been (3+) threads on this sort of topic.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
how can we help this. even if we dd get someone pregnanat, it would take up to 9 month for the baby to come out , so we cant help the trend till later

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
isn't it the birth grant that peter costello ran around with?

there's a ridiculous photo of him with babies everywhere, it's the bomb.

Lorie

HSC
Do these increases in birth rates have anything to do with the increases in stupid kids, because i tell ya with the introduction of "don't stick forks in toaster" signs there seems to be a large amount stupid kids these days.

Bring back to the lawn darts to kull these kids before they get bigger and stupider.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
True especially with trailer trash kids around Campbelltown and Tahmoor swearing like sailors, i remember in my pre school and primary school nobody swore until abt yr 2.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
yeah i remember that swearing only became more accepted in like year six. i went to a really timid school that got whole classes into selective schools even though we weren't OC. that probably explains why.

my dad drives busses and he tells me there are like really young single mums with like lots of small kids and they are all pregnant.

the baby bonus will breed a subculture of unwanted 'westies' so to speak that will depend on government welfare for their income, broadlly generalising things of course.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
yes you will notice birth rates will be on the rise from now on, grag has had his pipes untied

eco-activist

HSC
N/A
Don't you guys think that over population is a real problem facing society?

S

Abbeygale

HSC
eco-activist said:
Don't you guys think that over population is a real problem facing society?

S
If it is, restricting the birth rate is a short sighted way to deal with it that would result in a severe aging population problem. The birth rate isn't the problem with overpopulation, the death rate is. If you really feel strongly about overpopulation, stop getting immunisations.

spell check

HSC
Abbeygale said:
If it is, restricting the birth rate is a short sighted way to deal with it that would result in a severe aging population problem. The birth rate isn't the problem with overpopulation, the death rate is. If you really feel strongly about overpopulation, stop getting immunisations.
so what, kill all old people?

Abbeygale

HSC
spell check said:
so what, kill all old people?
No, just restrict your own life span by eschewing all the medical advances that have caused the overpopulation problem. If you feel strongly about it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The people that have the most kids are the poor people wo can't support them, and the rich couples who can afford them would rather not have them. I am not really a taxpayer, I work for cash, so right now it doesn't bother me so much, but it will later cause these idiots are having kids that the government is paying for.

firehose

HSC
It's not like we're going to stop people having babies just because they're in a lower income-bracket. Who knows what those kids will grow up to be. Maybe richer people should be blamed instead for that "problem" because they are too materialistic/ 'busy' to have kids.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
firehose said:
It's not like we're going to stop people having babies just because they're in a lower income-bracket. Who knows what those kids will grow up to be. Maybe richer people should be blamed instead for that "problem" because they are too materialistic/ 'busy' to have kids.
They should be stopped having more kids that they can't afford. Cause in the end they aren't paying for their kids everyone else is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)