birthday ideas (1 Viewer)

rubypinky:)

HSC
probably not the right thread to put this in but i was wondering what something people use in university that you need or bought? Friends are giving me bday presents cause as a group we just spilt pay and have to choose something that is in the 120-150 range and have no idea what i should ask so thinking to ask something that needable for uni?! or any ideas will be great. Probaably one item, idk just want to get some ideas.

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
probably not the right thread to put this in but i was wondering what something people use in university that you need or bought? Friends are giving me bday presents cause as a group we just spilt pay and have to choose something that is in the 120-150 range and have no idea what i should ask so thinking to ask something that needable for uni?! or any ideas will be great. Probaably one item, idk just want to get some ideas.
ipad, macbook, ummm, stationary, uhhh, housing, hmm, idk icl. If I was u tho id totally ask for a 1000 horsepower motorbike :cool::cool:

lolcti

HSC
N/A
120-150 range and have no idea what i should ask so thinking to ask something that needable for uni?! or any ideas will be great. Probaably one item, idk just want to get some ideas.
me and my friends always get something we all know they really love. This year so far we've gotten a keyboard, viola, SZA tickets (for me omg loved :awesome::awesome:), we bought a friend an iphone but her parents paid mostly lol, obvs this crap is really expensive but it's all fairly distributed and I think everyone receives a fair share. It's really the thought that matters like just get what your friendholds special. I don't think they want uni shit, give them a break from the HSC stuff like concert tickets if they're allowed 😍😍

kkk579

hello
HSC
me and my friends always get something we all know they really love. This year so far we've gotten a keyboard, viola, SZA tickets (for me omg loved :awesome::awesome:), we bought a friend an iphone but her parents paid mostly lol, obvs this crap is really expensive but it's all fairly distributed and I think everyone receives a fair share. It's really the thought that matters like just get what your friendholds special. I don't think they want uni shit, give them a break from the HSC stuff like concert tickets if they're allowed 😍😍
shes talking abt gifts for herself LMAOO

HSC
hahah yh its for me. What i want, ngl its so hard to choose smth from the range... obvious cant ask for an ipad ahaha

lolcti

HSC
N/A
hahah yh its for me. What i want, ngl its so hard to choose smth from the range... obvious cant ask for an ipad ahaha
Oh Just ask them to surprise you, why’re they spoiling it smh

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i need a therapist

HSC
Oh Just ask them to surprise you, why’re they spoiling it smh
they have no idea what to buy and we been doing this for years. We just ask what we want and just get it. this year, i jsut have no clue what to ask

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)