birthday or hsc?? (1 Viewer)

Linhy`-

hahahha my b'days in the middle of the HSC too.. lol 18 on the 28th of October.. damnz.. terrible ..and i some how have a feeling that i will have an exam on that day too .. lol and somthing tells me it's a maths one.. my least favourite ... LOl i'm cursed i tell ya LOl..

soo plans are to haeva combine 18th with my best friend.. her b'days in december.. mines october.. we meet half way which will be november after hsc finish.. LOl.. soo big beach house party..*grins*

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Linhy`-
hahahha my b'days in the middle of the HSC too.. lol 18 on the 28th of October.. damnz.. terrible ..and i some how have a feeling that i will have an exam on that day too .. lol and somthing tells me it's a maths one.. my least favourite ... LOl i'm cursed i tell ya LOl..

soo plans are to haeva combine 18th with my best friend.. her b'days in december.. mines october.. we meet half way which will be november after hsc finish.. LOl.. soo big beach house party..*grins*
you have the same bday as me! (i'm a year older though)

i had maths on that day -___-;; i just had a smallish celebration with a few non-year12 friends :) (everyone else had 3u the next day!)

but it's gonna be a thursday this year so hopefully you won't have a maths exam? :) coz if they keep to similar timetables, 2u and 4u'll be on monday, and 3u is wednesday.

Linhy`-

hahah wow spin out same day too ..lol..
ahh what the you had a maths that day too.. geting scary lol..
did you end up making up for it after the hsc?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
some1 got the same bday as me.. n guess what.. u only a day earlier than me! i have a feeling i gonna have an exam on my 18th :(

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
oh linhy who sayed that u are gonna have maths on ur bday?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
advanced maths is always the 2nd monday of the exams, general is always the 2nd tuesday

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Linhy' you probably wont, if the 2nd week is similar the ext 1 exam will be on the 27th. I checked because my birthday is the 26th.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
well :p 2 every1 who's bday's durin/just b4/just afta d hsc...mines 2 days afta half yearlies

but sooooo gay, only gunna b 17..oh well, dun matta dat much

Linhy`-

Originally posted by SKA
oh linhy who sayed that u are gonna have maths on ur bday?
hahaah i really dont' know i'm just guessing.. cos luck just doesnt' come my way lol.. math just happens to be my worst subject .. and heck i donnoe it's a bad feeling thats all ..

i wont' Xayma ??? u sure? if soo thats soo cool ! anithing but maths on my 18th is cool .. lol.. and i dont' do general soo it doesnt' matter.. yay!..

HmMMm maybe i can write on my exam paper " i'm 18 today give me a break dammit" lol.. and pour alcohol all over the paper lol..

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
so .. what do u do if ur bday is in the middle of the hsc!!!!!

spesh wen u turn 18???
so who else does this affect?
do u wait till after the hsc??
or do u go out n waste valuble study time??

(illness/misadventure forms) hehehee
Don't b such a baby- obviously u party the week after. :rolleyes: :p

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
my 18th was 2 days before the exams started, so wat did i do to celebrate? i studied thats wat! it sucked that i couldnt have a party... but hey u make up for it at skoolies, and every weekend after the hsc, as well as some weeknights

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hahaha.. mummy can i go to skoolies as a birthday pressent coz i worked so hard during my birthday to achieve good marks :D

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
HmMMm maybe i can write on my exam paper " i'm 18 today give me a break dammit"

good idea linhy~~~!!!

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
My 18th birthday is in May, so I'm covered, but I think I will have a post-HSC party anyway. Though it might be hard to find a free night to have it on from the sounds of it...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SKA
hahaha.. mummy can i go to skoolies as a birthday pressent coz i worked so hard during my birthday to achieve good marks :D
Bah it didnt show my post: Anyway I should do that, then just take the money... since Im not going anyway. Plus you need to book early for hotels etc.

Last edited:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
nah apparently markers bend ova backwards to give u marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)