Bi's and Lesbians - how hard is it to meet girls? (1 Viewer)

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
hahaha yeah good while it lasted.

hrm friends of friends?

i live in bevo man. we're like the leso/bi school. *shrug* maybe just our year. or maybe just me. i shouldn't even be saying this. bad rep for the school

Redgoddess

HSC
lol, i wouldn't worry about it, i really dont think anyone cares. i don't even know where bevo is so yeah... *looks sheepish*. I'm at smith's hill high in wollongong, and there's a few gay ppl at our school but not in my year. I dunno, i think there's maybe one or two bi girls, but unfortunately they're not people i know.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
aww down in wollongong. no wonder you can't find much chicks down there.

nah. shouldn't say so much. my girls will come and kill and marinate me for telling our little sexual encounter

Redgoddess

HSC
lol, kay. yeah, im looking forward to moving up to sydney next year.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Turns out lesbian school girls are exactly as lame as straight school girls.

Who'd have thought...

Redgoddess

HSC
haha neither - that's the thing, lesbians/bi's/gays are just the same as "normal" people, we just dont follow society's dating norms. so i would expect lesbian school girls to be just like regular school girls, though of course everyone's an individual :p
hmm seeing my ex on tuesday - she's got a new g/f, turns out her best mate isnt as straight as she thought... *is envious of ex's ability to turn girls gay* maybe she can give me some tips lol.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
like. it's just my own morals ya know.

dun wanna turn girls gay. last time i did had this massive guilt thing. like i mucked up her life. which i did, kinda anyway.

Redgoddess

HSC
mm, yes, i can see your point... but i think you cant really turn someone gay, you can just awaken them to tendencies that were already there - you're helping them to realise who they really are, that's my theory. not that i've turned anyone gay, more my ex turned me gay and convinced me to break up with my b/f. it was all for the best though, because before i met her i was kinda in denial and she made me
1 - realise i def did like girls
2 - do something about it
3 - become comfortable with the idea

i guess cos of her i told a lot of my friends and my parents and stuff, i dunno, i think it was a good thing.

how'd you ruin her life?

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
she's like an antisocial little thing now. like no friends and shit anymore. all study.

but ya know. there's these chicks who just turned bi for one person yeah? those are the ones that shouldn't even be bi but they are labelled it anyway. those are the ones that you dun wanna turn

Redgoddess

HSC
mm yeah i spose. i'd rather not have to turn anyone ay. just meet a nice girl and have things happen would be the ideal situation really.

and as for that girl...maybe it's cos now you guys are in yr11/going into yr12 and she decided it would be good to put in effort? *sigh* i wish i could be fucked putting in effort, but it's not happening ay. unlucky good hsc results.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
no. she's freaky. so freaky.

nice to hear about the new girl you met..

too bad i am done with all this emotional crap with chicks.

Redgoddess

HSC
no i didnt meet a new girl yet, i meant to just meet a nice girl and have things happen kinda naturally w/o me trying to turn her or whatever would be the ideal situation.

and why are you done with the emotional crap with chicks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)