Bit confused about credit pts and transferring... (1 Viewer)

Ava

HSC
I did a whole full-time study of Arts in 2005 (at maq) and I'm going to start HRM this year. HRM requires that I do 12 credits worth of electives...since I did 18 credits worth in Arts, does that carry over to HRM?

I was told that my Academic transcript doesn't change except for the title from BA to BHRM. But that doesn't really clarify it enough for me.

Does this mean that when I start HRM from this year, I don't have to worry about choosing electives?

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
Well what you've done unit-wise already is now part of the HRM degree. So say you've done unit XXXX111, and thats not part of the outlined units, then that 3 units less that you have for electives.

Ava

HSC
^ Sorry I don't really understand what you wrote....so the electives are any units that are NOT part of the HRM course right? Arts isn't...so does that mean I've already fulfilled 12 credits worth..and that I don't have to do it?

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
hey dude i was just thinking about it .... and i have the course outline with what units you are meant to do and it says that for both first and second year it can be any elective but come third year it needs to be at 300 level. so im guessing you could get credit for the first 3 electives, but might have to do the 300 level one.

again i dont really know, but it makes sense

NB: i dont have the outline with me currently to check and im going off memory, but you can get one from the business department. i think Kristin Fan is the person to speak to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)