Bit (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
Hello

I recieved an interview for the BIT Coop Scholarship thing is i was not at all expecting to get this as Engineering subjects were my preferences... That being said i still want to attend the interview, however can someone give me an explanation as to what BIT is, i only have a very vague idea.

Also, do i have to add it to my UAC preferences now bcoz i didnt actually choose it b4.?

Thanks

LordPc

HSC
UNSW Handbook Program - Business Info Technology - 3971

if you havent been there before, check that out. BIT is co-ops only, but it it very similar to Info Systems, so you can expect everything that applies for IS to apply to BIT.

UNSW Handbook Program - Information Systems - 3979

I know a few BITs and from what I understand the course is about dealing with info & technology from a business perspective.

but its mainly a business course, which is very different from any engineering course

out of interest, did u put BIT or any other commerce program as a preference at all?

(and yes you need to change your UAC preferences. you will know whether or not you have the scholarship long before the final date to change your preferences, so dont fuss too much over that)

micuzzo

HSC
UNSW Handbook Program - Business Info Technology - 3971

if you havent been there before, check that out. BIT is co-ops only, but it it very similar to Info Systems, so you can expect everything that applies for IS to apply to BIT.

UNSW Handbook Program - Information Systems - 3979

I know a few BITs and from what I understand the course is about dealing with info & technology from a business perspective.

but its mainly a business course, which is very different from any engineering course

out of interest, did u put BIT or any other commerce program as a preference at all?

(and yes you need to change your UAC preferences. you will know whether or not you have the scholarship long before the final date to change your preferences, so dont fuss too much over that)

thanks for the info...

yes i did put it as 1 of my preferences but like the 2nd last 1 or something... i thought it did sound interesting however did not expect to get anything other than engineering bcoz my responces were all based on my will to do engineering.... i wouldnt mind doing business either i guess..

thanks anyway

icecreamk3

HSC
i got the interview too =/ what do you wear? is it possible to prepare for it?

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
i got the interview too =/ what do you wear? is it possible to prepare for it?
Suit up! As for preparation, it varies depending who is interviewing you. Most likely they will ask something from your application.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)