Blabber on about your first hsc assessment block! (1 Viewer)

sp0radic

hmm I didn't do that bad in my exams, although I could have done a lot better in ext 1 maths!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Hmmm Chem was dead easy, probably topped that. Physics today was really easy, alot of people seemed to have trouble so that was good, Ext 1 Maths tomorrow :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
my marks are good (well, the ones i know so far).. well.. i rekon they are :) but when i am compared to the rest of the grade... :cold: i dont think i stand a good chance at all
But you go to a selective so at least your marks will probably go up, I go to an average school (if that) so I need to top most subjects to get a decent UAI.

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
ok, its half over. :) (got two more exams b4 the end of the week)
2 unit maths was easy. but every1 will have thought it was easy. and I'll still get kicked by all the 3 unit ppl...
and english was pretty bad... but I can never tell which way english marks are gonna go. *fingers crossed*

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
this week and next week i have all myassesments -- im so stressing on monday i have maths, maths 3 unit and legal tests all in the same day!!ahh then i also have a music composition and aural task due this friday and i have an english representation task due next week a chem prac test and i think thats about it :(

username

HSC
well im furious. The Business teacher asked a question not relevant to the syllabus and whats more, she makes the test 50 mins which was atleast 10 mins to short. Am i able to complain? Other than that pretty good so far. 1 More to go

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by username
well im furious. The Business teacher asked a question not relevant to the syllabus and whats more, she makes the test 50 mins which was atleast 10 mins to short. Am i able to complain? Other than that pretty good so far. 1 More to go

don't worry, abt. internal assessments, coz at the end everyone is on the same boat! :D

clerisy

HSC
everyones so lucky to have at least got SOME assessments over and done with. Ive done no assessments yet... every single one of my seven subjects have put their assessments in the last two weeks of school. Im so overloaded! I shouldnt even be on here now... Im clearly just trying to escape my work.

juggernaut

HSC
i was really unlucky with the spread of assessments this term... it really fucked me up, im exhausted

u realise it was worth it but when u get ur marks

something

assessments were fuckt, i screwed up 1/2 of my assessments badddd.
But then again, half of my grade will fail lyk me.

KarmaKitten

HSC
I have one more left. modern history,

i think i did alright in maths and english, my legal speech was okay but i went overtime, so blegh.
but so far so good.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
gayyy my stuff starts this fri and ends next wed

three maths exams and an english one damnit

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
mehehe im all done, i think i screwed some stuff but its all over. im finished on wednesday. when does everyone else finish?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
hahahha earth to you guys, you're yr 12 now. you can bitch about the hsc wherever you damn well want on these forums now.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
diz gurl at my skool passed away so we neva really had ne assessments this term ... bsides legal studies.. wasnt that great.. just got my marks back today via email.. 23/30... not so good.. wish i didnt leave it to the last minute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)