Black Hawk Down (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
LoL funny people are feeling emotion from this movie when they dont even understand it.

K

katie_tully

My informant warned me this thread was incredibly stupid, even by Miz Jays standards..

But god damn.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
my old man was in somalia at the time as a peace keeper/ helicopter pilot for the UN... while the americans tried ridding mogadishu of the 'unoffical' leader, they killed many innocent people, which is show in the movie, as a civilian up rise, portraying them as a pack of wolves...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
my opinion of my fellow man has dropped substantially after reading some posts in this thread.

like, fuck. open your eyes

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
i liked the way it was shot, VERY slick, seen it a million times. the story is bullshit flag waving for the most part, but i just like to watch it as an action movie with niggaz getting capped, n vice versa :D

ps i loled at many points in the movie

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
What was with the friendly village being called Pakistan, or something, the movie is set in Africa right, Pakistan is north-west of indian, whats the deal

leathaface

Its Somalians or whatever you spell it that the US were fighting...

The US called for Pakastan's help because they soldiers were getting they asses whooped.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Mizjay is right, i hate the pakistani's in this movie.. i mean what are they doing in africa anyway.
I think we need another WWIII to show them what's for.

K

katie_tully

arent like, asia and africa two different continents?

shifty bastards

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well like the coasts of somalia and pakistan are relitively closs, it would just be a straight boat trip to get there..
What i find amazing is how the pakistani's managed to change their appearance/language to blend in with the africans.

K

katie_tully

everrrrrrrybodys........dancing in the street!!!!!!!!!

next she'll be bitching about the mongolians dancing in the streets after watching The Patriot.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I didn't really think mizjay was dumb, but seriously.. . i dunno how she can get that it was in pakistan...
Can she not read? cuz i think the only time it was really confirmed beside the nicknames the soldiers gave it was in those caption thingies..

On the movie, the colours looked great, the movie sucked, stop complaining about how it made the somalians look bad, shit it's a movie it's not going to get best documentary.
Next you'll be complaining about how Cats & Dogs makes cats look so bad.

K

katie_tully

Not-That-Bright said:
I didn't really think mizjay was dumb, but seriously.. . i dunno how she can get that it was in pakistan...
Can she not read? cuz i think the only time it was really confirmed beside the nicknames the soldiers gave it was in those caption thingies..

On the movie, the colours looked great, the movie sucked, stop complaining about how it made the somalians look bad, shit it's a movie it's not going to get best documentary.
you didnt think mizjay was dumb? god damn, i hate to think it took this thread to make you see the light.

read? HOW CAN YOU WATCH A FUCKING MOVIE AND THINK IT WAS SET IN PAKISTAN?!

K

katie_tully

Not-That-Bright said:

NO, but it did make geoff goublum worse.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well dumb relitively... like... some people are dumb, some people are really dumb....but damn she's dumb.
I thought she was just acting dumb to get laid by some guy and force him to pay her welfare when she has his baby.

K

katie_tully

Not-That-Bright said:
Well dumb relitively... like... some people are dumb, some people are really dumb....but damn she's dumb.
I thought she was just acting dumb to get laid by some guy and force him to pay her welfare when she has his baby.
lol biggles.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
leathaface said:
Its Somalians or whatever you spell it that the US were fighting...

The US called for Pakastan's help because they soldiers were getting they asses whooped.
other way round numb nuts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)