Black Sabbath!!!! (1 Viewer)

Joshw

HSC
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=73618

HEAVEN AND HELL — the band featuring BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi and bassist Geezer Butler, singer Ronnie James Dio, and drummer Vinny Appice (BLACK SABBATH, DIO) — will embark on a tour of Australia and New Zealand in early August. Confirmed dates are as follows:

Aug. 02 - Challenge Arena – Perth, AUS
Aug. 05 - Thebarton Theatre - Adelaide, AUS
Aug. 07 - WIN Entertainment Centre - Wollongong, AUS
Aug. 08 - Entertainment Centre - Newcastle, AUS
Aug. 10 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, AUS
Aug. 11 - Entertainment Centre - Sydney, AUS
Aug. 14 - Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, AUS
Aug. 16 - Logan Campbell Centre – Auckland, NZ

Joshw

HSC
Really? I found Dio to be a pretty damn good singer

HSC
I was only referring to the Dio-era Sabbath, which is what they'll be playing. Pre-Sabbath Bloody Sabbath stuff shits all over anything Dio did with them.

Joshw

HSC
Some of their later stuff yeah, but I still think Heaven and Hell's a pretty damn good album, thats just me though.

neafoo

HSC
are iced earth supporting? they are in england but im not sure if they are here :(
i'd go if they were.

EDIT : i just read down are and tickets are $140 and im not sure if id pay that even to see iced earth :)

Last edited:

Legham

HSC
Oh damn.. i wanna go see that but im too damn poor.

Joshw

HSC
Well I have to say the show was just brilliant. Best concert I've been to so far. They went for about 90 minutes including a massive version of Heaven and Hell. Plus the whole crowd singing the heaven & hell rift at the start of the song was just awesome. If you didn't go, you missed out on something awesome

zcb666

HSC
I went too. Even tho i like Pantera better then BS-Dio, I have to say that Dio's voice is just so much more powerful then Phils. It was a brilliant concert. The only downfall was the seats.... Stupid having seats.. considering everybody was standing up down the bottom anyway =/ I didn't like the seats :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)