Blade Runner and Frankestein Help!! (1 Viewer)

Deeon

HSC
N/A
My task is to create a collage which explains and explores the contexts and demonstrates the values and attitudes in the pair of texts: Blade Runner and Frankenstein.

I have no idea what this even means let alone where to start! What should my collage contain? im soo stuck! please any help!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just ensure that you encapsulate the main themes of Frankenstein/BR in your collage: Humanity + Promethean Overreaching. Try to incorporate both text and visual. Quirky and original ideas and representation of these ideas will score good marks. =)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Just ensure that you encapsulate the main themes of Frankenstein/BR in your collage: Humanity + Promethean Overreaching. Try to incorporate both text and visual. Quirky and original ideas and representation of these ideas will score good marks. =)
Promethean Obsession is a good one to talk about.

Also Frankenstein explores romantic values.

britt16

HSC
have the values and themes from the two texts - try to have ones that are in both and ones that aren't this shows that you are linking the two texts. Also have images that represent how the context influences the values and main ideas within the texts.
For example, both texts are influenced by the technological advances that were happening at the time of writing.
If you have photoshop and know how to use it roughly you can superimpose images over another to demonstrate the similiar values and themes. And then if you have to write an explanation you can discuss how you have used a visual technique to illustrate to the responder that the theme/value is apparent in both texts.
sorry if that doesn't make much sense

Deeon

HSC
N/A
ok that helps a little i think thanks! would anyone have any examples of images that i could use for these themes just so i get an idea?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well you could start with images of Prometheus for one. And then, base ideas off that: crows, Gods etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)