Blades of Glory: Will Ferrel & Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

This is a good movie to watch if you want more Anchorman + Napoleon Dynamite.

I didn't go in expecting much, but I did laugh heaps. Hilarious insult/comeback galore.

Quicktime Movie Trailer is here (for some reason this trailer appears pink to me. Not sure if its the site itself, but anyway, if it's pink, use the next link):

Youtube Trailer is here

Trailer doesn't do it justice.

Lower your arty standards and just go for the mere need to be entertained, I'd give it an 8/10. Yeah that's right, I'm giving a score. I make half of these movie threads anyway :p

Out Now

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I love Anchorman, Zoolander and all those movies, but I was a bit wary of this one. Talladega Nights wasn't as consistent with the laughs and I wasn't sure how much the trailer would give away.

I shouldn't have worried, I thought this was hilarious. The lines kept on coming, and some of the ridiculous scenes were great. The best thing is that the trailer didn't even show their final skating sequence at all, so nothing was ruined like usually happens now.

Team 1A

HSC
This is one of the best movies I have seen for a long time :D Highly recomended!!

"Troubled childhood? If you consider a 9 year old kid with a 35 year old girlfriend troubled. " bbahahhahahahhahahha

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I was expecting nothing and walked out extremely happy. A very good movie I thought

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I think it's a funny movie that plays on our blatant homophobia for lulz.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
The funny moments of it are a play on male/male physical interaction? You don't think so? Not necessarily homophobia obviously... that was just me being extreme.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Enteebee said:
The funny moments of it are a play on male/male physical interaction? You don't think so? Not necessarily homophobia obviously... that was just me being extreme.
no you ar correct.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Pretty much what everyone else is saying...but i went into it expecting it to be good...and it was hilarious!

Legham

HSC
Saw it tonight, thought it was win :D Loved the chasing scene on ice skates near the end :p especially on the elevator! hahaha.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I really really really wanted to go to the premiere of this. it was at macquarie wasn't it? and I'm there like every second week, plus Will Arnett was there and I fucking adore that man and would have killed to see him. poo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)