• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Blind Pakistani boy killed by teacher for not learning Koran (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Yeah Gh3y!
If you don't believe Islam is peacefull I will go all Al Qaeda/Asbat al-Ansar/Taliban/Hezbollah/Fatah al-Islam/Islamic Jihad/Hamas/Harakat ul-Mujahidin/Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya on your ass! So YOU better watch out or else.

<3 this cartoon

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
Sunny, where is the peace in the Middle East?

Islam isn't a peaceful religion - it tells adherents to kill those who do not convert, oppresses women and puts to death homosexuals.

Now, if you're trying to say that not all Muslims adhere to those bits of it, then yeah, you're right. But unfortunately, many also DO adhere to those bits. Therein lies the problem.
Erm... forgive me.

[Yusufali 3:78] There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!
Come on, you know that that's not true. Particularly about forced conversion and oppression of women.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sam04u said:
Erm... forgive me.

Come on, you know that that's not true. Particularly about forced conversion and oppression of women.
I'm not going to cite the many Muslim countries that practice oppression of women, homosexuals, apostates and non-Muslims, as one could argue this is cultural rather than religious, however, I need only point out Islam's death penalty for apostasy to see that what you say is false; Islam dictates those who leave Islam must be put to death... and general oppression is present for those that refuse to convert. Likewise, the treatment of women in the Islam is dubious at best, and there are many cases where women have rights secondary to men, as borne out to extremes in many Muslim countries.

The Qur'an alone I take less issues with. Unfortunately, the Qur'an is rarely ever separate from the Hadiths or the Middle-Eastern culture of Islam, which both bring much barbarism to the table.

Last edited:

sunny22

HSC
Slidey said:
Sunny, where is the peace in the Middle East?

Islam isn't a peaceful religion - it tells adherents to kill those who do not convert, oppresses women and puts to death homosexuals.

Now, if you're trying to say that not all Muslims adhere to those bits of it, then yeah, you're right. But unfortunately, many also DO adhere to those bits. Therein lies the problem.
..read the quran..then come n talk to me
honestly thats like saying all jews are bad because of the state of israel! n uno what i no jews n muslims rnt spose to get along but whatever iv got nothing against them.
ever wonder y there isnt peace in the middle east?! its not because of islam its bcoz of the turmoil other nations have caused for "reasons" that in the end have been made up in order to create themselves wealth..
and jus bcoz countries label there laws in the name of islam DOES NOT MAKE IT A FACT OF ISLAM.. so ye take that into consideration as well b4 u start with ur comments..

sunny22

HSC
Slidey said:
I'm not going to cite the many Muslim countries that practice oppression of women, homosexuals, apostates and non-Muslims, however, I need only point out Islam's death penalty for apostasy to see that what you say is false; Islam dictates those who leave Islam must be put to death, and similar is true for those that refuse to convert. Likewise, the treatment of women in the Islam is dubious at best, and there are many cases where women have rights secondary to men, as borne out to extremes in many Muslim countries.
once again read the quran!
the treatment of women in islam is actuali quite respectful n like i said b4 jus bcoz they do or say something for islam doesnt make it true..
its far from it, n jus bcoz there law is to kill those who leave the religion does not mean that every1 who turns away from dies or has to die..
like srsly..
common sense n knowin fact about islam ova what u hear makes a hugggggggggee differnce..

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
The issue with "many muslim countries" is that by it's own accord it's a faux system. There can only be one muslim country, or no muslims countries. A country, with a government seperate from Islamic jurisprudence, can not run a country based on Islamic law. It's akin to saying "right winged communism", it just doesn't work.

So on to your points about oppression of women, that's unfounded. What examples do you have of women being oppressed in the Qur'an? They're not oppressed. Again, you fail to understand that Islam is a religion not a country. Under a proper Islamic caliphate, this would all be outlawed and impossible.

Islam does not condone forced conversions. Infact, you must not know of the famous "to each his own" verses in the Qur'an. Or you haven't heard about Islamic Spain, and many religions which peacefully co-existed there under the aforementioned Islamic system.

Again, this isn't something you neccessarily don't know. If you're ignorant to it, then you shouldn't be commenting on it.

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sam04u said:
The issue with "many muslim countries" is that by it's own accord it's a faux system. There can only be one muslim country, or no muslims countries. A country, with a government seperate from Islamic jurisprudence, can not run a country based on Islamic law. It's akin to saying "right winged communism", it just doesn't work.
Ever heard of China? Seriously, though, all instances of Sharia law (that's what you mean right?) I've seen contain a fair few barbaric aspects. Below you contend that a perfect Islamic state would contain no such flaws, but are we talking about a dreamy utopia or reality here?

So on to your points about oppression of women, that's unfounded. What examples do you have of women being oppressed in the Qur'an? They're not oppressed. Again, you fail to understand that Islam is a religion not a country. Under a proper Islamic caliphate, this would all be outlawed and impossible.

Islam does not condone forced conversions. Infact, you must not know of the famous "to each his own" verses in the Qur'an. Or you haven't heard about Islamic Spain, and many religions which peacefully co-existed there under the aforementioned Islamic system.

Again, this isn't something you neccessarily don't know. If you're ignorant to it, then you shouldn't be commenting on it.
I'm not sure if you noticed my edit: I altered references to the Qur'an because it alone is fairly mild in treatment of these issues. Would you say, though, that the Qur'an alone dictates Islam? No Hadiths, no culture, no tradition? If we're going to argue semantics like that, then yes the Qur'an is fairly peaceful or at the least neutral. As a religion, however, the common conception of Islam (both to the majority of Muslims as well as observers) is not one of peace.

If you seek peace in Islam, demonstrate you are distanced from your brethren in the Middle East by acknowledging that's not how Islam should be and renouncing such actions.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
If you seek peace in Islam, demonstrate you are distanced from your brethren in the Middle East by acknowledging that's not how Islam should be and renouncing such actions.
This is the best and most relevant part of what you've said in your whole post.

That's basically what groups like Hizb ut-Tahrir are for. A venue for muslims to promote proper Islam in the muslim world, instead of the filth which currently occupies the muslim world. Sadly, these groups are often refered to as "extremist", and have already been banned in many European countries, and almost banned in the the United Kingdom.

The way many muslims see it is to keep it this way, or instead the proper re-establishment of the Caliphate, ofcourse with a STRONG EMPHASIS on freedom of movement.

However, you can't take on that train of thought without being tarred as an extremist or a radical. Mainly because the middle east is in a forced state of division, as a method of robbing the lands of it's Oil.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
There's religious dickheads in every religion. What about paedophile catholic priests?
No one says that all catholics want to have sex with children.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Slidey, nearly most of what you are saying is utter nonsense.

Regarding intolerance of non-muslims in muslim countries, then im sorry to tell you that you have 0 knowledge and experience.

Many non-muslims living in flourishing and developing places in the gulf region and most of the middle east are treated better then muslims. They receive the best opportunities, live in the fanciest houses, and drive the latest vehicles, etc. They also get their full rights such as holidays on christmas and Easter, as well as other stuff also.

If you are referring to places such as Sudan, Somal, Yemen, Pakistan, etc, etc, then i may agree because people in those places, are uneducated, and practically live in the stone age. So they might act in a -ve way, under the name of Islam which most probably they have no clue about, and just referring to their culture and traditions.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Regarding intolerance of non-muslims in muslim countries, then im sorry to tell you that you have 0 knowledge and experience.
HAHAHAHHA INSTITUTIONALISED RELIGIOUS APARTHEID IN SAUDI ARABIA
*INSERT 813810388108321 EXAMPLES*

CHRISTIAN CONVERTS ARRESTED IN IRAN FOR BEING CHRISTIAN

IRANIAN BILL INTRODUCED TO PARLIAMENT WHERE CONVERTS AWAY FROM ISLAM FACE THE DEATH PENALTY

SUPREME COURT BANNING THE CHANGING OF RELIGION AWAY FROM ISLAM IN EGYPT

WOMAN ARRESTED IN ALGERIA FOR NONMUSLIM PRAYER WITHOUT AUTHORISATION

NON MUSLIMS TO LOSE CITIZENSHIP UNDER NEW MALDIVES CONSTITUTION

ALGERIANS ARRESTED FOR CARRYING BIBLES

SAUDI ARABIA - NO CHURCHES ALLOWED UNLESS THE CHURCH RECOGNISES MUHAMMAD

How's the double think going?
Or is it that you don't actually believe the bullshit you spew?

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
HAHAHAHHA INSTITUTIONALISED RELIGIOUS APARTHEID IN SAUDI ARABIA
*INSERT 813810388108321 EXAMPLES*

CHRISTIAN CONVERTS ARRESTED IN IRAN FOR BEING CHRISTIAN

IRANIAN BILL INTRODUCED TO PARLIAMENT WHERE CONVERTS AWAY FROM ISLAM FACE THE DEATH PENALTY

SUPREME COURT BANNING THE CHANGING OF RELIGION AWAY FROM ISLAM IN EGYPT

WOMAN ARRESTED IN ALGERIA FOR NONMUSLIM PRAYER WITHOUT AUTHORISATION

NON MUSLIMS TO LOSE CITIZENSHIP UNDER NEW MALDIVES CONSTITUTION

ALGERIANS ARRESTED FOR CARRYING BIBLES

SAUDI ARABIA - NO CHURCHES ALLOWED UNLESS THE CHURCH RECOGNISES MUHAMMAD

How's the double think going?
Or is it that you don't actually believe the bullshit you spew?
Well, still thats no proof, just because you happened to read a story on some site doesnt really mean that it happens to them all constantly.

I know so many people from anglo-saxon backgrounds who are not muslims, and lived in those countries for work for a periode of time with no problems faced and with good, happy experiences, tbh. They had bibles at home, they had churches they had all their needs, as well as their associations and all.

I dont get why you refuse to even acknowledge bits of what i say, even when im so sure that you know that what i say is right, but really, whatever satisfies you honey ^_^

EDIT: As for the silly picture you provided, why would non-muslims want to go to Mecca for? Im pretty sure that any muslim or christian would be immediately shot to death by the IDF if a muslim was to enter a synagogue in Israel.

Oh, and good going for giving Iran as a example.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Well, still thats no proof, just because you happened to read a story on some site doesnt really mean that it happens to them all constantly.
No no no no.

BECAUSE IT IS IN THE

COUNTRIES LAWS

Why do you even bother stretching your bullshit even more?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
JUST BECAUSE THE SUPREME COURT RULED AND ENFORCES THE ILLEGALITY OF APOSTASY IN EGYPT DOESN'T MEAN IT HAPPENS

JUST BECAUSE PARLIAMENT IS DISCUSSING A LAW WHERE APOSTASY WILL BE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH DOESN'T MEAN IT IS HAPPENING

JUST BECAUSE SAUDI LAWS STATE THE PUNISHMENT FOR APOSTASY IS DEATH UNLESS THEY RECANT DOESN'T MEAN THE LAWS SAY THAT

JUST BECAUSE THE MALDIVES IS CURRENTLY CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION TO TAKE AWAY CITIZENSHIP FROM NON-MUSLIMS DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY SAY THEY'RE DOING

JUST BECAUSE SAUDI LAW ACTIVELY PUNISHES THOSE HANDING OUT NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS MATERIAL AS PER THEIR CRIMINAL CODE DOESN'T MEAN IT HAPPENS

etc etc

Hey guys

If you close your eyes and block your ears Islamic countries are pretty awesome for non-Muslims and women:D

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Haha, oh dear Maniella. It's alright for you to try and defend your way of life but please try not to deny fact in the process.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
PS. Sorry for posting like a spacktard but I assumed it is the only way spacktards such as yourself would understand.

I'm just really frustrated at the idiocy you guys exhibit. I hope you're all trolls for the sake of humanity:(

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
JUST BECAUSE THE SUPREME COURT RULED AND ENFORCES THE ILLEGALITY OF APOSTASY IN EGYPT DOESN'T MEAN IT HAPPENS

JUST BECAUSE PARLIAMENT IS DISCUSSING A LAW WHERE APOSTASY WILL BE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH DOESN'T MEAN IT IS HAPPENING

JUST BECAUSE SAUDI LAWS STATE THE PUNISHMENT FOR APOSTASY IS DEATH UNLESS THEY RECANT DOESN'T MEAN THE LAWS SAY THAT

JUST BECAUSE THE MALDIVES IS CURRENTLY CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION TO TAKE AWAY CITIZENSHIP FROM NON-MUSLIMS DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY SAY THEY'RE DOING

JUST BECAUSE SAUDI LAW ACTIVELY PUNISHES THOSE HANDING OUT NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS MATERIAL AS PER THEIR CRIMINAL CODE DOESN'T MEAN IT HAPPENS

etc etc

Hey guys

If you close your eyes and block your ears Islamic countries are pretty awesome for non-Muslims and women:D
Fail.

Seriously you are really retarded.

I never said they did not happen stupid, i said many non-muslims lived a happy life and had their rights, regardless of their religion. I never mentioned apostasy or anything, i was just stating the life of non-muslims in muslim countries the way i hear it from their own lips.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Ari you should really find a new way to crack your jokes and sarcasm, because they are getting oh so old now, and so boring as well.

I really pity you. You've been here since 2005 and yet, you still post the same lame jokes in almost every single thread in NCAP.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Fail.

Seriously you are really retarded.

I never said they did not happen stupid, i said many non-muslims lived a happy life and had their rights, regardless of their religion. I never mentioned apostasy or anything, i was just stating the life of non-muslims in muslim countries the way i hear it from their own lips.
=\=

MaNiElla said:
Anyway you just said moreeeeeee bullshit. To deny the overt and utter gross persecution of non-Muslims in Islamic nations is just stupid.

Stop trying to dumb down the truth. I have an extra pair of contacts if you really need some assistance in seeing reality.

WHEN DO YOU START BLAMING THIS ON THE CRUSADES OR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL?

MaNiElla said:
Ari you should really find a new way to crack your jokes and sarcasm, because they are getting oh so old now, and so boring as well.

I really pity you. You've been here since 2005 and yet, you still post the same lame jokes in almost every single thread in NCAP.
um what?
Now you're just being pathetic.

FYI If you find breaches of human rights, murder and persecution for not sharing the same beliefs as someone else a joke you are a retard.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
FYI If you find breaches of human rights, murder and persecution for not sharing the same beliefs as someone else a joke you are a retard.
Um no, i do not.
If you went back through my post i have clearly said that many non-muslims do not get murdered or persecuted ffs. I said that people do in some countries that have illeterate people and low levels of education. But in other middle eastern countries, not many, let alone every single non-muslim living there will get persecuted as you claim. Thats my point. Now, if you were to go to any middle eastern country (say for a good paying job) you wont get persecuted, you'd still be able to carry your bible (unless you happend to carry 1000 copies) around with you, go to church, and do many of your other other activites.

Plus, i have never said or stated that i agree with any of that persecution, murder, etc. So stop making up bullshit, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)