• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Blind Pakistani boy killed by teacher for not learning Koran (1 Viewer)

fareezuh

HSC
Schroedinger said:
TRUST THAT SITE

Because they're not muslims.

Please. Religion of fucking murderers and scumbags.

All religion is a lie. It is from the dark ages of our species and should be discarded as the retarding influence it is.
there was a time when chusches ruled and this time is known as the dark ages

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
fareezuh said:
there was a time when chusches ruled and this time is known as the dark ages
Good thing this thread isn't about Christianity vs Islam, aye?

HEY LETS ALL GUAGE SOMETHING AGAINST THE PAST TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT ISN'T OVERTLY VIOLENT AND OPPRESSIVE!

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Good thing this thread isn't about Christianity vs Islam, aye?
no but thanks to combative jewish zealots like you, this entire thread is just gonna turn into a flame war.

anyway, on topic - i believe that religion had little to nothing to do with the teacher, he must've been pretty fucked in the head to beat a child like that, regardless of what religion he was a part of.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
no but thanks to combative jewish zealots like you, this entire thread is just gonna turn into a flame war.
Yes, so I am a 'combative jewish zealot' for condemning violence and other bullshit.

Fuck you guys must have some serious mental issues if you honestly think that way.

So apparently WHO created AIDS to kill the African continent.

Last edited:

Aprilpeters

HSC
ari89 said:
Rageeb said:
Yes, so I am a 'combative jewish zealot' for condemning violence and other bullshit. Fuck you guys must have some serious mental issues if you honestly think that way. So apparently WHO created AIDS to kill the African continent.
wtf does that even mean? :lol:

fareezuh

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah which proves my point, ch. F how can you be so retarded.

HOW IS THAT AT ALL DIFFERENT TO WHAT I SAID.
you slandered all religions
but i slanedered one i didn't agree with
i was trying to tone down the meaness in this disscussion by a joke
btw are you xenophobic don't say 'please explain'

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Yes, so I am a 'combative jewish zealot' for condemning violence and other bullshit.

Fuck you guys must have some serious mental issues if you honestly think that way.

So apparently WHO created AIDS to kill the African continent.
so.. you condemn violence and other bullshit right? does that include the useless war in Iraq going on at the moment? do you condemn that?
and what about the other bullshit like the vilification of innocent muslims in society but un-informed members of the general public? condemn that?

:lol: please.. i've read enough forums, enough of your posts to know that yes you are very combative and will readily attack Islam. I'm not saying that ALL the people you argue against are all good either, they have their own biases (sp?).

congrats, you're all shit as each other :uhhuh:!

Aprilpeters said:
ari89 said:
wtf does that even mean? :lol:
agreed.. whytf are you talking about AIDS for?

fareezuh

HSC
Rageeb said:
so.. you condemn violence and other bullshit right? does that include the useless war in Iraq going on at the moment? do you condemn that?
and what about the other bullshit like the vilification of innocent muslims in society but un-informed members of the general public? condemn that?

:lol: please.. i've read enough forums, enough of your posts to know that yes you are very combative and will readily attack Islam. I'm not saying that ALL the people you argue against are all good either, they have their own biases (sp?).

congrats, you're all shit as each other :uhhuh:!

Aprilpeters said:
agreed.. whytf are you talking about AIDS for?
insrt clap here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
Lol! You obviously haven't read any of my posts.
Not like I spent the last few pages talking about how I condemn bullshit human right abuses in all contexts.
Love you psycho theorists about the world being against you.

fareezuh

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I'm not xenophobic, nice straw man. I've got no problems with other people. I have problems with people forcing bullshit religions down my throat with their moronic quibbling over it. You then shift the lens of the discussion by calling me a xenophobe in order to get a cheap shot in.

What land are you living in, you utter idiot? How could you POSSIBLY gather that I was a xenophobe from my posts, which have been a criticism of the negative influences of religion, not ones that have targeted those who are of a different race or culture from my own.

Do you even know what you're posting or are you just posting the standard "ARC UP RESPONSE #8797987987 TO CRITICISM" that calls those who criticise your nonsense beliefs as racists or xenophobes or unicorns or something utterly as unsubstantiated in order to shift the tone of the discussion.

You don't seem to welcome freedom of speech, are you a fascist? Don't say 'please explain' though, I dare say you'd need the concept explained to you, because religion mimics it so flawlessly.
no , i am not fascist + i do welcome freedom of speech.
p.s i live in Australia i don't know if it is the land of the idiots
you argue with me when i agree with you
you argue when i disagree
what is your problem i am trying to present my opinion and i totally agree that you have a right to your which i respect.
p.s notice how my sentences don't drip with swears, are swears part of the Australian language or are you just a bit emotinal?

fareezuh

HSC
ari89 said:
Not like I spent the last few pages talking about how I condemn bullshit human right abuses in all contexts.
it is easy to think the world is against you if the majority is against you.

fareezuh

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Because your irrationality is so infuriating that I pepper my language with phenomic combinations designed to gather attention and inspire ire.

Have an issue with my profane polemic seems to be the least of your worries. I argued with you when you targeted my point that agreed with my by claiming it did not agree with me.

What about this aren't you getting?

EDIT: Quick question, are the protocols of the elders of Zion a valid and valuable contribution and discussion on the motivations of international Jewry?
excellent use of alliteration: profane polemic thumbs up

but iwas making a joke you were being serious

fareezuh

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Quick question, do you condemn those who put to death those who have different beliefs to them?

Do you condemn the subjugation of women?

Do you condemn the suppression of free speech?

Do you condemn the murder of children?
the answer is no, no ans NO

but if i ask you the same question do you agree?
because if you do then what about the US in Iraq
or the holocaust

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
no i will not read through 10 pages, i've read enough of your posts in my time at BOS.
and
you didn't answer the questions.

#1 do you condemn the human rights abuses that have occured and currently occuring in places like Iraq due to a utterly useless war? (lol@weapons of mass destruction). However i'll concede that all wars will entail some breaches of human rights to some degree, the world is just like that.
EDIT: my bad, you kinda did answer that, saying that you condemn human rights abuse in all contexts. my mistake.

#2 why were you ranting about AIDS?

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
no i will not read through 10 pages, i've read enough of your posts in my time at BOS.
and
you didn't answer the questions.
Then learn to read, not lie:D
Rageeb said:
#1 do you condemn the human rights abuses that have occured and currently occuring ....
OH NO I ENDORSE THE KILLING OF CIVILIANS ALL THE TIME.
What the fuck did you think I meant by "I CONDEMN HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES IN ALL CONTEXTS".

Please share with me your very different interpretations of said statement as I am very interested in your skewed interpretation of language and reality.
Rageeb said:
#2 why were you ranting about AIDS?
I didn't rant about AIDS. I made one conspiracy theory statement equal to the bullshit you guys spew (but far shorter and probably more feasible)

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Then learn to read
do the same, i edited and admitted my mistake.

lol big call on the liar.. i've seen u and taco terrorist go at it. both of you spout a lotta bullshit.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
do the same, i edited and admitted my mistake.
yeah, AFTER my post.
Rageeb said:
lol big call on the liar.. i've seen u and taco terrorist go at it. both of you spout a lotta bullshit.
Whether or not you disagree with me out of your own ignorance in no way affects my integrity.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Whether or not you disagree with me out of your own ignorance in no way affects my integrity.
out of ignorance? because no educated person can draw a conclusion different that yours and be valid? ignorance at its height.

btw
you lost all cred after posts such as

ari89 said:
YOU'RE A RACIST JEW RAT SEWER JEW RIGHT WING MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU'RE AN ISRAELI FOR SAYING THAT AND ISRAELS CRIMES AGAINST PALESTINE BLAH BLAH
/TacoTerrorist
ari89 said:
Its a zionist conspiracy the jews are in our governments and in our media making up these stories to make islam look bad. The zionist order of governments did 9/11 and this story is more of their propaganda
/sam04u
which proves that you weren't gonna let this be a debate but instead sparked arguements. congrats :karate:!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
which proves that you weren't gonna let this be a debate but instead sparked arguements. congrats :karate:!
If you were on bos long enough you would be aware that that is exactly how they post. And guess what! They posted exactly like that in this thread!

Anyway I didn't post in the thread after that until someone brought up the idea of Islamic nations being free from human rights abuses (i.e. religious intolerance). Please read the entire thread instead of drawing premature conclusions.

The debate was started by sam, maniella and slidey not myself:)

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Anyway I didn't post in the thread after that until someone brought up the idea of Islamic nations being free from human rights abuses.
LOL? i went to the thread front page - yes you didn't post after that - you just lit a fire under their asses and waited for them to respond. really mature :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)