Blockbuster DVD not being detected by may DVD rom (1 Viewer)

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
I just rented a movie "the Gold diggers" it seems my dvd burner hasnt picked it up, im think they put a regional code or something but im not sure with technicalities with DVD or has the DVD been encrypted for computer use and only used on dvd players cause i dont have one, by the way i got the Pioneer 108 so its pretty good top of the line a few months ago?

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
i dont get u ? so should i jst report it to them ?

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
First things first

1. Clean out your cookies and tempoary internet folders through

Tools -----> Internet onptions

and then click on cookies and slect yes and also do the same with the temporary folder button also making sure that you tick the box.

2. Scan your PC for viruses, adware and spyware

3. Restart your PC

4. Put the DVD in and see if it works.

If it doesnt read just restart your PC again and see if it reads it.

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
ive tried every DVD software out and it still doesnt work so would block buster offer me another DVD or is it my loss?

P

pLuvia

Yeh, some DVDs don't work on my DVD player either, probably because of the regional code
Try another DVD of your own, to make sure it isn't the Blockbuster DVD :p

I've tried multiple DVDs yet all of them aren't detected

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
yet this is the only DVD ever if borrowed from blockbuster that is playing up the drive hasnt even recognise it so i cant actually access the file cause nothing showing up. the other DVD i borrowed worked well.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
you should be able to watch it on media player i think if you have the right version, open the dvd and there should be .vob files, you should be able to watch them by opening them in media player.

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
acmilan said:
you should be able to watch it on media player i think if you have the right version, open the dvd and there should be .vob files, you should be able to watch them by opening them in media player.
like i said it shows the DVD as empty so i cant actually access the file on my comp?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)