• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bloody pissed off (1 Viewer)

in3rtia

HSC
Hello all, I am new and I am currently foing my HSC, and I am just posting to do a rant concerning my UAI.

So on Friday we got these pieces of paper with our class info on it and we had to sign it if the info was correct or not, and my was compltetely stuffed up.

First up was my classes, I had dropped legal studies but it had me put down as still doing it.

Next was my UAI, it said I can't do my UAI. So I went to see wtf was going on and I had a talk to our yr advisor and she said she will take care of it. Well later that day I had a talk to some of the people in my industrial technology class and they said their course verification (thing) also had them down as not doing an UAI even though they had originally put it down that they were getting one and were doing the correct topics in order to get one (like me). So after some investigation it turns out we have a new teacher who sends the info away to the board of studies and she had stuffed up and put down as us not doing the HSC exam for Industrial tech, which meant we didn't have enough units for an UAI.
And do you guys want to know what the iceing on the cake is?
I have done a course vertifcation before and everything was 100% correct :mad1:

So this is my UAI woe, I don't trust my teachers now and I am very paranoid as to whether or not my courses are correct. Well thats the end of my rant (first time I have ever ranted in a public forum), please can someone tell me I am not overreacting about this .(note: the thing isn't even all sorted yet, I still have to go see some more people on Monday)

pffft

HSC
im sure they'll figure it all out.

dont worry!

in3rtia

HSC
Thanks guys, I admit I went overboard just a little bit but I am a bit paranoid when it comes to things I have worked very hard for :)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Man, I have a feeling you're fucked.

This happened last year, and once you're put down as not being able to complete, it is for good.

Last year the teacher pretended to the class that they were fine, until the UAI results came out and BOOM, whole class gets less than 30 and have to do the whole of year 12 AGAIN.

You can't just change the fact that some people have unenrolled from a subject and reinstate them because it stuffs up the scaling as based on course numbers, once you are out, you are out.

At least you get a second chance to try and do better though...

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
sillybilly60 said:
By the way, you've got a lot of spelling errors in your post.
amazing, i didn't notice.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Yeah, you're over-reacting. It's nothing major. The forms come quite a few times during the year - we've had around 5 of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)