blow off some steam - hip hop (1 Viewer)

Charlyboi

tip on how to relax before economics

hey anyone sick of studying all week or whatever long

on thursday at around 12-1 i'll be at granville youth centre teaching some hip hop dance routines for free, basically just coz me and my friend bj want to open lessons there later this year. so this will be the first time we go there and just havbe a bit of a jam around with our moves.

SO if you want to blow off some steam, relax, have a bit of a dance, feel free to come down. it'll relieve a lot of your stress.

name's charles, i'll be the dude dancing. hahaha.

bring ur mates.
cheers

oh and if you're thinking of coming, post to this reply

Last edited:

Freaky

HSC
N/A
Sounds like fun, although:
1. Being 200cm tall, i look kinda goofy dancing.
2. Granville is way outside the shire... too far!
3. Ill prolly be relaxing by the pool in order to blow of steam before the exam.

Have fun anyway.

Charlyboi

lol earlierthis yr i used to be in the shire a lot, dancing at a mtes house. you guys need smaller houses. i dont think they get much bigger. 'less u live in mosman or on the beach or bayside

Freaky

HSC
N/A
my house is large :)
4 split-level stories! lol, but its on a hill, so it looks big from the front.

Charlyboi

hmmm...i live in carlingford. average sized house. no room to dance in. however, next year i may be moving to stratty. hahah oh yeah. thats like getting a mercedes after 6 years with a corolla. haha.

how did this get off the topic of dancing?
anyone here do hip hop dance? anyone go to battlegrounds or groove this yr?

pete_mate

HSC
Charlyboi said:
lol earlierthis yr i used to be in the shire a lot, dancing at a mtes house. you guys need smaller houses. i dont think they get much bigger. 'less u live in mosman or on the beach or bayside
Where is the shire, i live in mosman. im intruiged to know why you know the name of my suburb and i dont know yours

Charlyboi

okay

1) to the person in yr 11, i run lessons on saturdays too. starting december 3rd and 10th the class meets up outside parra library at 1 then i show them to the hall where lessons will be. 10 bux. contact me again if ur interested

2) mr or mrs mosman. hahah you dont know my suburb coz its an end of the line station between parra and epping. mosman however, most expensive suburb in sydney 2005. thats the reason i know yours and you dont know mine.

pete_mate

HSC
Charlyboi said:
okay

1) to the person in yr 11, i run lessons on saturdays too. starting december 3rd and 10th the class meets up outside parra library at 1 then i show them to the hall where lessons will be. 10 bux. contact me again if ur interested

2) mr or mrs mosman. hahah you dont know my suburb coz its an end of the line station between parra and epping. mosman however, most expensive suburb in sydney 2005. thats the reason i know yours and you dont know mine.
sure its most expensive? what about vaucluse, potts point. and thats gay, houses in killara are much larger than the average mosman house

Charlyboi

pete_mate said:
sure its most expensive? what about vaucluse, potts point. and thats gay, houses in killara are much larger than the average mosman house
well mosman was most expensive sydney suburb for like either 2004 or 5...dunno bout the size of the houses. havent been to killara in years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)