Bludegy GOVT subs (2nd/3rd year) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Heya ppl

I'm looking at GOVT subs, anyone know which dont have a a final exam and that are just assessment based? Please place any up so I can have a look at em

Thanks

summer25

HSC
I did Australian politics and liked it, except it does have a final exam at the end. Its not that hard/or boring you just have to do the readings. I heard from friends world politics is bad and hard as you have to analyse all these theories - but the final exam format is multiple choice. If you're looking for bludgy subjects do marketing.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
It says second/third year. World Politics and Australian Politics are first year. Who fails? You fail.

cimbom

HSC
I just finished govt2991 (Govt Hons 2, Political Analysis) and i found it easy compared to my other subjects. If you get at least 70 average in first year govt units you'll be able to do it, even if you don't intend to continue into further hons units, and it still contributes to your govt major. The content is just the different methodologies associated with political enquiry.. epistemology and ontology, quantitative v qualitative analysis etc. It relates to any other social science you study. There's really no focus on any specific political issues like with other govt units. It was very interesting, and there was (is) no final exam. The lecturer Ariadne Vromen is excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)