BlueScope Steel Engineering Cadetships. (1 Viewer)

Stephie-Rae

HSC
I'm looking at applying for an Engineering Cadetship with BlueScope Steel, in Mechatronics. I was just looking for anyone that has applied in the past or received the cadetship, or just anyone with some extra knowledge of it.

I was just wondering what they looked for, around how many people they take, if its worth doing etc.

Any information/comments would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

charlen

HSC
hey i applied for mech eng and waiting got offer, how many ppl you know applied for it and any1 got an interviewed yet???

i only no another person :(

chemmeh

HSC
sup guys, just got a letter, my interviews on the 3 rd of october for mecahtronics

chemmeh

HSC
lol congrats man... when i got mine i initially thought it was a rejection letter

i dunno if i should go

i have to stay at a hotel but i should be studying as i need to get like a high uai for the course i want

charlen

HSC
lol congrats man... when i got mine i initially thought it was a rejection letter

i dunno if i should go

i have to stay at a hotel but i should be studying as i need to get like a high uai for the course i want
yer im having the same thought what did you get in for????/

dw i'm a idiot you got for mecahtronics

jhanz12

Hand.Some™
HSC
hey ppl.. i got an interview on the 8th for chem eng.. just pls let me know what they asked u so that i would hav an idea before mine.. tnx in adv! :)

charlen

HSC
so how did every1 think the interview went and the test??????

charlen

HSC
well since no one ever seemed to reply im just going to say i got an offer and congratulation to any1 else that got an offer, hope to see you there

jhanz12

Hand.Some™
HSC
well since no one ever seemed to reply im just going to say i got an offer and congratulation to any1 else that got an offer, hope to see you there
congrats man!! what did u get into?? :spin:

HSC
Uni Grad
hey ppl.. i got an interview on the 8th for chem eng.. just pls let me know what they asked u so that i would hav an idea before mine.. tnx in adv! :)
hey, I have an interview for chemical engineering next week for bluescope steel cadetship, can you please give me some tips of how the interview is and some of the things I need to prepare for.
Thanks, hope you reply.

FluffyWuffy

HSC
N/A
Hi,
How did your interview go. I had one and didn't feel i did very well.

HSC
Uni Grad
i applied for Chemical and I haven't heard anything yet, wby?
I don't think I made it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)