• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bluff! (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
Soooo, basically.

I have two major works (art and hist. ext.) to finish quite soon.

I've done about 30% of each.

My trials are in two weeks and I want to focus solely on that for the next two weeks. Hence, I want to totally forget about my two major works until trials are done.

Once trials are done, I will have one week 'til my artwork is due.

Then once the artwork's done, one week until hist. ext. is due.

Here's my dilemma: I want to leave my major works for after trials, but my teachers probably won't allow that (even though I know I can get them done in those weeks).

Is there any way I could bluff my way through the next month or so and pretend I'm making progress when I'm not? Any suggestions...?

(This will be hard for both as my art teacher's gonna wanna see physical proof of my progress and my hist. ext. teacher is hounding me for a draft)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
zaqwerty said:
Soooo, basically.

My trials are in two weeks and I want to focus solely on that for the next two weeks. Hence, I want to totally forget about my two major works until trials are done.

Here's my dilemma: I want to leave my major works for after trials, but my teachers probably won't allow that (even though I know I can get them done in those weeks).

Is there any way I could bluff my way through the next month or so and pretend I'm making progress when I'm not? Any suggestions...?

(This will be hard for both as my art teacher's gonna wanna see physical proof of my progress and my hist. ext. teacher is hounding me for a draft)
Artwork... depending on what medium you're using u can bring it home and say you'll work at home..
then for a few days you can
just keepsaying how you had no way of getting your MW back to school [ie can't catch a bus with it..parents can't give u a lift/its raining= don't want it to be waterlogged]

say you're working on an extra part to it at home [ie a series of drawings..]
the just say at the end that you've decided not to use them...

-say you've been working so consistently hard on it andyou just want a few days to take a break and a step away from it so you can see it for what it really is... also that you don't want to overwork it... so you;ve decided to break to see if u need to do more etc.

- make a copy of ur timetable/ white out certain periods of hist/art [ie if the teacher says she wants to see your MW on friday.. block out art on friday.. show up to class late and say you thought u didnt have it hence why u didnt bring ur MW in etc..

as for History PIP..
-say you'll give it to her on a disc/usb bc you have no ink... but on the file just paste a whole bunch of weird characters and when she asks why u gave her a bunch of weird characters act perplexed and then go on to explain how to open the file [as if it really opens..]
haha
- print out as many pages of the PIP that you have ie 3 pages, but on the last page that you're handing up
make sure its midway through a paragraph/sentence..
as if it continues onto the next page.
the staple it with a few blank pages at the end which u rip off to make it as if your PIP continued onto those pages..
then when she asks wheres the rest of it you say 'what do you mean? i gave it all to you??' then she';; go to the work and see theres pages missing and just be like.. 'oh? mustve got caught on something and fallen off.. i'll reprint them for you:)'

and then pretend you have no ink..

ok.

this will all take a while and a bit of good actiing and of course after not handng it in for a week i think they'lll become a bit suspicious..
and of course.. in the time it takes you to do these thigns you could just do the work :p

Scorch

HSC
I thought History Extension teachers weren't supposed to look at drafts, given that they mark it. Perhaps it's just my one.

zaqwerty

HSC
Scorch said:
I thought History Extension teachers weren't supposed to look at drafts, given that they mark it. Perhaps it's just my one.
That's what I thought too, but apparantly not?

Could it possibly be because I'm the only student?

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
zaqwerty said:
Soooo, basically.

I like the way you constructed that post. Long, yet easy to read. Kudos to you, fellow traveller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)