Boat Floaters (1 Viewer)

Vahl

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
I would be a bit scared to ask people what turns them on if you ask me. What if they have some scary fantasy involving excretions. I actually know somebody like that, they liked weird things.
Also sex stuff involving knives. Freaky.
Like urination in sex?

... and worse, *checks for eavesdroppers* ... like saliva.

What does it matter?

Knives ... That could be construed as being romantic, ie 'claiming each other/s for eternity'.

The only thing completely unacceptable are 'girly' things, frilly clothes, lace, and painful/weak colours, such as light pink.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
handcuffs, no questions. But I'm undecided on whether I like fluffy or just normal...I own both anyways ;)

My boyfriend likes my senior school uniform, so I've kept that around for him too.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Vahl3 said:
Like urination in sex?

... and worse, *checks for eavesdroppers* ... like saliva.

What does it matter?

Knives ... That could be construed as being romantic, ie 'claiming each other/s for eternity'.

The only thing completely unacceptable are 'girly' things, frilly clothes, lace, and painful/weak colours, such as light pink.
Not just urination darling. Feces during sex was a particular kink with these people. And knives...well, cutting each other during orgasm. Freaky you must admit.

tennille

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
I would be a bit scared to ask people what turns them on if you ask me. What if they have some scary fantasy involving excretions. I actually know somebody like that, they liked weird things.
Also sex stuff involving knives. Freaky.
So true, lol.

Skeeta

HSC
wearing nice underwear

if i've gone to the effort to wear something sexy under my clothes.. someones gonna see it (and enjoy it!) goddammit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)