Body Hair on Guys (1 Viewer)

HSC
bennychanman said:
not ALL asian guys are HAIRLESS....
Unfortunately, no.
Many of them choose to compensate for this by having a fugly "ratty" thing coming out of their heads.

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
SashatheMan said:
your asian . u got no hair anywhere
it depends on which asian ur talking bout....i am asian and i got hair , leg hair that is :uhhuh:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Ok, I dont have any hair on my back, but I've got some on my chest and legs right - but if you shave, it just grows back harder, and if you wax it kills. And if you use Veet, well, that stuff stinks.
I reckon my chest hair is awesome. Especially during cricket. When you walk with your top 3 buttons undone when running in to bowl the first ball of the day, everyone else looks upon like a god.

rumour

HSC
Smooth, but some hair is fine. Just not too much!!!!!!!!!! One of my friends shaved his chest, which is not really a good idea.......

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Bookie said:
Ok, I dont have any hair on my back, but I've got some on my chest and legs right - but if you shave, it just grows back harder, and if you wax it kills. And if you use Veet, well, that stuff stinks.
I reckon my chest hair is awesome. Especially during cricket. When you walk with your top 3 buttons undone when running in to bowl the first ball of the day, everyone else looks upon like a god.
Er, you're not serious are you? :p

Keen

MD
HSC
so what's the best way of removing body hair on a fairly hairy guy?

Keen

RyBo

HSC
Keen said:
so what's the best way of removing body hair on a fairly hairy guy?

Keen

I think this is the question all who have never attempted to remove their SEXY body hair (me) wish to know the answer to.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Bookie said:
Fuck yeah. Everyone watching the cricket match (about 3 of the fielders and the facing batsman) - they just go "Hallelujah - that guy is a god amongst us"
Chest hair is so ugly...

Question: do people actually get arse hair?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
mm i love hairy males. Not like, full gorillas or anything, but hairy legs is very manly, and i love hairy forearms. Am i weird? But chest hair is gross

corro

HSC
See, I like it how girls can be superficial about guys but guys have to like the girl because she has a great personality. My new rule is, that if you dont have c/d cup tits, get the fuck out, thats the mentality shown by most of the girls in this thread.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
corro said:
See, I like it how girls can be superficial about guys but guys have to like the girl because she has a great personality. My new rule is, that if you dont have c/d cup tits, get the fuck out, thats the mentality shown by most of the girls in this thread.
Body hair is the one thing that really makes me seem shallow...:p

I can't stand it. Other things, i don't obsessively hate...

But i guess you have a point.

Bookie said:
Do you wanna see me run in with a cricket ball?
God no!!

shortie_689

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
mm i love hairy males. Not like, full gorillas or anything, but hairy legs is very manly, and i love hairy forearms. Am i weird? But chest hair is gross
u are hilarious ur post gave me such a good laugh

an body hair on a guy i really dont care i mean its not the hair im after its the guy on the inside if he is nice i forget the hair is there

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
Asquithian said:
Delta fan. Yes you are weird.

Oddly enough men with an good emount of leg hair and forearm hair tend not to be totally bare in the chestal area.
meh..talk for ur self...i have more than average hair on forearm and on legs but no chest hair other than near the belly button...:eek:

so 'shellybelly087' im all free..;)....lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)