Body Issues (1 Viewer)

kit scara

Lyres Lair, just past the pink baloon tied to the
HSC
What I learned from my body of work

1) Exactly what you can buy from Woolies to make your phoneline sound funny , and pizza delivery vans across the road that never seem to leave, and are from pizza place you've never heard of. (9 three litre bottles, 5 rolls of garbage bags, and a pair of wire cutters)

2) How to rid your life of door to door salesman, Jehovahs Witnesses and girl guides. (Using aforemensioned bleach on 6 garbage bags of large bones on front porch)

3) Exactly why those warnings are on the bleach bottles. (You don't want to know)

4) That just because your school is next to a graveyard does not mean that it's legal to graverob, even for your major work. (Come on, they were tempting fate, your Honour)

5) Male bodies are much more difficult and more angular to do. (But get the phallus symbol and you're set)

6) Wire mesh is an inefficient tool of accidental amputation. (and devours mortals in it's jaws like a crocodile python upon a sunburnt deer)

7) I like to burn things

8) Wax, calico, pvc glue, play-dough. The sculptor's best friends.

9) Where all those cheesy swamp monsters come from (And what not to do when sinking neck deep in lake mud)

10) Superglue: permanantly fuses your limbs together, yet won't hold anything else

11) Never dry your papier mache skull, the product of many grooling months of meticulous labour by the woodfire, if there is holes in the firplace which sparks come out of.

12) Knitted tissue paper: Sounds better than it is, or at least better than what you'd expect from the time you put into it.

13) Art is weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)