bold and the beautiful (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i also find it very saldy sickening that ridge and brooke are partly half-mother-son. Brooke was previously married to Eric. Ridge is Eric's son. So Brooke is essentially Ridge's step mother. It's so bloody disgusting.

"Chubby"

HSC
*hopeful* said:
how does darla die ?

umm apparently taylor drank and then drove and then she hit darla while I THINK she was changing a tyre or in her car....im not too sure about that.

**blu_rose**

HSC
Chubby said:
umm apparently taylor drank and then drove and then she hit darla while I THINK she was changing a tyre or in her car....im not too sure about that.
poor thorne. that was like one of the 2 marriages on the show that seemed to be working out, as well as tony and christine. i wish that they would get back into the show, antonio was hot :) , but i guess the next time they would show them would be when he dies from HIV:(

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Chubby said:
I know the threads old-ish but meh.. im bored.

Taylor was going out to help Phoebe (her daughter) cos she had a flat tyre. But when Taylor took ages Phoebe called Darla, so Darla was changing the tyre, lost her balance, fell back on the road just as Taylor came along and hit her. Thorne doesnt know it was Taylor yet, he's been going to AA meetings with her.

*Lozzie*

HSC
i havent watched it for a while cause of exams but last time i watched it darla died and it was on the other day and THEY ARE STILL GOING ON ABOUT IT!!!!!!! i think taylor has told thorne now.

is dante and felica on again????? cause i read in a mag that bridget sleeps with nic hehe this show is really wacked out

"Chubby"

HSC
yeah, bridget sleeps with nick and then she finds out she's preganant with nick's baby but at the doctor's she finds out she's 9 wks pregnant so dante is the father...she tries to race back to nick to tell him to stop telling brooke the truth but it's too late. Btw, brooke and nick breakup hehe

omg, i sound like a b and b freak ahaha

btw, dante is always going to be there for bridget but now he loves felicia.

NOW I MUST SAY WACKO!

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
i got bored at work and read the newest issue of tv soap....

dante is leaving the show - he complained that he doesn't get enough air time

and post nick incident brook goes back to ridge - who promises her the family she's always wanted back with him rj and hope...

which leaves nick without brooke...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)